1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Factions, but please insta-deny, "Walking Dead Style"

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Kazarkas, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

I am actually a big fan of survival gamemodes, I have played DayZ servers on GTA Multiplayers.

This DayZ server is pretty cool, you can build your own faction/clan to survive, kill other players to loot.

My idea is that we should be able to make our character survive, you need to eat, drink water and rest. There should be a custom plugin for this gamemode since we have a lot of techs, this would be fun.

I actually think that archs could actually build a good map for this gamemode they can design some factions bases and make money!

The way for this one is for the player to find his own good faction base and then make contact with Fuzzlr then they will discuss about the faction base, for example the player would purchase a medium sized base for 32x32 big, he'll pay 10$ and the architects will build it for him. The faction will have a gate which can only be accessed by the faction members/leader.

Loots are also scattered around the map for the player to loot, he will also have an inventory and could have weapons such as sword (for knife) and bow (for gun).

What... do you think?

If you guys would like to ask more questions, I'm free to answer. +1 for the idea and for Fuzzlr, if you are interested in this... please... implement it... It would be a unique gamemode for the server and a lot would actually enjoy it.

2. CARTANfan

CARTANfan Celebrity Meeper

Please... Don't do this...

... IF YOUR NOT GOING TO INCLUDE CARS/PLANES, WE NEED CARS AND PLANES!!!!

3. Burritoh

Burritoh Popular Meeper

-1 nu

4. CARTANfan

CARTANfan Celebrity Meeper

Plz I wanna be a bird plz

Burritoh likes this.
  5. flibergdde

flibergdde Popular Meeper

We have a zombie game already: infected
    UHS is the closest we will get to factions

6. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Are you serious right now? Infected is still being worked on, and UHS is nothing closest to factions.

If we added a Walking Dead styled Factions, I would play the mini-game so much.

CluelessKlutz and Burritoh like this.
  7. flibergdde

flibergdde Popular Meeper

I don't think the arcs could do this without overkilling it with laggy structures. :p

8. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

You don't have to add laggy structures, just make the world a bit post-apocalyptic.

jrs25872 likes this.
  9. jrs25872

jrs25872 Popular Meeper

10. _Gimble_1.

_Gimble_1. Popular Meeper

Just retexture horses... :p

Also, I love this idea. I played on a DayZ style server for awhile and it was epic. I believe with Meep's player base throwing in ideas, we could make this very unique and a good way of attracting new players. +1

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  11. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

See I would never play it but I guarantee that it will carry as much people as a towns server. Everyone in the community seems to think it would be a decent idea. If fuzzlr denies this I want to know his detailed reasons.

12. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

I understand we are a towny server, and not meant to be factions, but this is due to the normal ruthlessness that comes with factions. However, if we throw in this zombie enemy as well, I believe this will make it far better. The idea of raiding for supplies needed is much better than, "I feel like destroying some noob's hard-earned wealth today. Let me get on my OP armor and go crush them!" This would be more along the lines of, "I really need some stuff, and there's nowhere to get it. Oh look! A empty house with stuff!"
    Huge +1 from me

CARTANfan likes this.
  13. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Denied, we already have UHS and Infected, which are similar game modes (raiding, zombies, etc. ). And as you know, factions are not going to be accepted in any form. Thank you for the suggestion!

flibergdde likes this.