1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

F4anko59's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by F4anko59, Dec 24, 2013.

1. F4anko59

F4anko59 New Meeper

In Game Name: F4anko59
    Skype Username: f4anko59
    Teamspeak Username: F4anko
    Mic Use: Most of the time, but sometimes not.
    Timezone: Pacific Time Zone.
    Hours Online Per Weekday: Around 1-2 hours.
    Hours Online Per Weekday: Also Around 1-2 hours.
    Position Change: Exclusive To Helper.

Introduction: I would like to start off by saying i have been playing on this server from almost the beginning. I think I've been on around 1-1.5 years. I'm currently Exclusive rank which i bought long ago. I have seen so many changes to this server and improvements. I honestly can say I believe I can do more for the server which is exactly why I am applying for the position of Helper. I also am familiar with staff, i am Helper on 1 server, Admin on 2 servers, Head-Admin on 1 server, and Mod on 1 server.

Why Do You Want To Be Helper? I have seen so many things to this server and it's so amazing. I think that i can make improvements. I can be strict when I need and I take screenshots of nearly everything. This server is amazing, I have wanted to apply and i did once before around 5-6 months ago. I got denied for non-proper format. I think now I have a better chance of getting accepted. I am great at building and I will be happy to make a new spawn, improve it, new Vip spawn, more parkour, ect.

Weaknesses: I am weak when it comes to being authority. I just sometimes feel bad for reporting someone for something. I can try to fix this if i somehow become part of the staff of MeepCraft. My other weakness is getting overwhelmed. For example, if someone starts trashing the staff, i might get a big angered and leave the server. This is another thing i can fix.

Conclusion: Well overall I think I can be helpful to the server. I would love to feel more needed and do more than i currently can (not power like commands, I mean help wise.) I would also like to honestly say I have been banned on this server twice, but for silly reasons. #1- My friend got hacked and got me banned on 4 servers, this being one of them. #2- I accidentally threw a snowball at Fuzzlr at the spawn. I have been kicked once as well. I was block glitching at spawn. I Thank you all who have read this, and please feel free to say what you please in the comments, that being negative or positive. And also, if I did something wrong, please notify me so i can fix in the future! Thanks! :D -F4anko59

2. wayzata20

wayzata20 Popular Meeper

-1, never seen you on the forums
    your weaknesses and whys conflict each other
    helpers don't build spawns and we just got a new one...

Flamedemond likes this.
  3. Juanphis

Juanphis Popular Meeper

Congrats for your first 5 posts.
    -1 for the following reasons:
    Extremely new in forums.
    Never seen you in game, (hope do someday).
    No much helping.
    Never seen you in Teamspeak.

Suggestions:
    Be more active in forums.
    Become more active in /shout.
    Help more people in spawn.
    Connect more often.
    Talk more in TS.

4. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

Hi F4anko59, while reading you application I noticed there were two things that are frowned upon when writing at application. We do not allow a staff member to be staff on multiple servers, this would cause conflict with how much time you will spend helping with our server.

As a Helper you aren't often called upon to build, this doesn't seem to have any importance to me in a Helper application.

I have not seen you active in game through shout, or on the forums.

5. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

who are you.

6. xRestart

xRestart Popular Meeper

Repost your applications after you fixed these problems:

1) Play more time on the server, 1-2hrs is NOT enough to qualify in my perspective. I would say 3-5hrs School days, 10hrs+ weekdays would be very acceptable.

2) Get known! You need to get known on the server to be accepted, it is very good if all the staff knows you this makes it easier for them to decide.

3) Abandon the others, Sorry to say, but if you want to be Helper on MeepCraft you might have to not play on the other servers you claim to be staff on, MeepCraft does not want a staff member who spends there time helping other servers and only spend 1-2 hrs on their server.

This is my perspective on your application, others may have different opinions.

7. Tagswag33

Tagswag33 Popular Meeper

You are a new member on the forums, work on that. Get involved.

Your application was sloppy and hard to follow. Make sure to have someone proof read it.

I don't ever see you helping.

I have never seen you on TS, and I am on whenever I am playing. (To much)

8. OrangeNinja3

OrangeNinja3 Celebrity Meeper

Never seen you in-game/on forums

9. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

*Terrible forum activity
    *Your grammar could use some work.
    *The amount of time you are online would need to be increased if you are to get accepted.

Flamedemond likes this.
  10. ImNotBlonde

ImNotBlonde Celebrity Meeper

... You said you've been here from 1 - 1.5 years, yet you're a "New Member".
    You claim to have seen MeepCraft through "many changes", yet you didn't exemplify a single one.
    I've never seen you online either, and I've been on the server for 21 months. I would have seen you at least once if you've really been a member for as long as you say you have.

Flamedemond and Mainkreke like this.
  11. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

Reasons above and your why section is horribly short seeing as you want to become helper.

12. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

-1. Welcome to the fourms.
    Things to work on
    •Fourm Activity, start posting on threads and making threads and be active, help others in the Q&A. Post on threads like suggestions and discussion, that's where you be most active but also post in Q&A to help the community.

•Activity in-game, your not the most active but if possible try and be more active! If you have spate time and you don't have to do anything and your bored or anything, come play Meepcraft!

•/Shout chat, start shouting and be active with the community! Use /shout and talk to others on the server! Start chatting in conversations and don't be afraid to start a conversation in /shout with others.

•1-1.5 years yet I have never seen you once in-game.

I am a -1. Try and work on some of these things and others that people have posted on this application. Good luck tough and Merry Christmas.

Flamedemond likes this.
  13. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

-1 Reasons above.
    • Not active on forums
    • Teamspeak
    • Game
    • Who are you?

14. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder