1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

EmperorMeznik applying for VIP in Legend

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by Meznik, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

Member name: EmperorMeznik

Additional in game names: Nothing

How old are you? As old as you want me to be, ladies.

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays): 0-1

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends): 0-1

Have you ever been architect or builder on this or any other server? No

References: Adrian, and all of the Adrians. Did I mention Adrian and all the Adrians? Hm, no? Well, Adrian and all of the Adrians.

Introduction: Salutations, gamers, for I have a proposition that you, the special gamer reading this right now, will read about. My name is EmperorMeznik or gamer for short, and I am any age you want me to be. I don't play this server anymore which is precisely why I want the VIP rank in Legend. It all started at my birth when I was born, and here I am, out of the womb and being alive out of the womb. What an achievement, right gamers!? Anyways, on to the application or whatever.

Why should you be VIP? I think it'd be funny to not have to pay taxes to Legend, because that means I wouldn't have to pay taxes. I can pay a lump sum of cash for the plots I will be owning (no longer an Embassy if I get accepted as VIP and join Legend.) which is like 4 or 5 I think. Since I was just a twinkle in my dads eye I have always dreamed of this exact moment when I stopped playing this server, the town I was in falls, thought I lost all my stuff, but then just realized I had my embassies still. It truly is a heartwarming experience. I think my maturity has increased because of the fact of me not being on here, also, everything else that happens when you're offline.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: The town of New York, New York, has evolved its own ant based on the conditions they live in.

Harriet, a tortoise, outlived her adopter by a whole lot and lived to 176 years. She died recently in 2006. F in the chat for whatever her name was.

If you, like most people, are going to have a car throughout your lifetime, on average you're going to wait 6 months at red lights. Just another reason to run reds, in my very valid opinion.

One bolt of lightning contains more than 5 million Joules of energy, enough to toast about 100,000 pieces of breads. You naughty animal.

You can hear a blue whales heart beat from 2 miles away. Those things are scary and should be exterminated. (For legal reasons, that's a joke.)

Norway made a bridge for squirrels over a busy highway, and it turned out to be an extremely successful project. Within like 5 years or something, 5 squirrels were spotted using the bridge. (It also costed Norway $120,000 and the shutdown of the highway for 2 years.)

Subway foot longs are, as the name suggests, not a foot long. The name doesn't suggest that but I'm getting bored.

One in three divorce documents use the word 'Facebook' somewhere in it, which is why I think we should stop marrying each other to stop this problem.

Roosters have earplugs built in.

The Netherlands is importing prisoners from other countries because their crime rate is so low.

The world’s largest pyramid isn’t in Egypt. It's in Mexico, and is the largest monument built by man. I think we should just blow them up because dead people are flexing on us.

Dolphins give each other names. So start calling them squeak squeak or whatever they sound like instead of "The Dolphin Retard" thanks.

There’s an encrypted monument outside the CIA. One of the codes has yet to be cracked, which is why I think we should dissolve the government for withholding this very important code. It could mean national security!

Cold water is just as cleansing as hot water. For washing your clothes, don't get any ideas.

A U.S. Park Ranger once got hit by lightning seven times.

South Koreans are 4cm taller than North Koreans. I think I might know why.

Pandas fake pregnancy for better care. I should do that.

Your funny bone is actually a nerve, which is impossible because it always feels like a bone.

Pineapples were named after pine cones, were apples named after pineapples? I don't know about you, but this sounds like a very important question.

The IKEA catalog is the most widely printed book in history, but it'd be easier to read all of them than assemble whatever you buy from them.

Research shows that all blue-eyed people may be related, so I might be related to my immediate family because they too have blue eyes.

The largest snowflake on record was 15 inches wide, which is longer than the width of your eye. (Probably)

Someone tried to sell New Zealand on eBay but was stopped once the bid reached $3,000, and the prime minister of New Zealand at the time called it stupid. I think she's stupid for not being a part of Australia.

Doritos are flammable and can be used as kindling.

It’s illegal to own only one guinea pig in Switzerland, I'm really starting to like Switzerland, actually.

The largest living organism is an aspen grove in Utah called Pando, but it's dying out because of humans. In fact, humans are dying out because of humans. To stop the killing of humans by humans, we should kill all humans.

The chief translator of the European Parliament speaks 32 languages fluently, now this guy is a chad.

Brunch was originally invented to cure hangovers.

I think that's enough useful information for now.

iKitten, Adrian and Ace like this.
  2. Ace

Ace Celebrity Meeper

Logged in to give a +1. Give the map a well deserve VIP!

Meznik likes this.
  3. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Accepted.
    After being heavily reviewed by Legend's mayor team we have decided to give you trial VIP which will last for 1 week.

iKitten, Meznik and CluelessKlutz like this.