1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied ELMER_FUDD1's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by ELMER_FUDD1, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ELMER_FUDD1

ELMER_FUDD1 New Meeper

IGN:ELMER_FUDD1
    Date/Time: 1/9/14 at 6:30 EST
    Reason: Ban evading, alt of kingjackson46171
    Staff Member: MeGustaYou
    Why you should consider my appeal:
    Well first of all I'm not completely sure what "Ban evading alt of kingjackson46171" is. Since a staff member explained sort of what it is I will tell you what I know. Well I think that it means my brother (kingjackson46171) went on my account and played on it. First of all I think that is the most horrific ban ever!
    I think it is completely pointless whether he went on my account or not. He never went on my account in my life. I've only had since I think about tuesday the 6th of January 2014. I mean i'm only 9! Come on! He NEVER went on my account! You guys wouldn't know if he did anyways unless you put a camera in our office. You can't just assume that he was on my account! I'm truly disappointed in the staff of meepcraft. I'm completely utterly pissed off! Well thats all I have to say.

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

You have exceptional writing skills for a nine year old.

_masterdude_, Lilliya and Klitch like this.
  3. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

Hello ELMER_FUDD1,
    Here is the proof I collected before your ban:
    [​IMG]
    The messages "It's me kingjackson46171 on my brothers account" and the other one saying "Its kingjackson46171 playing on my brothers account" are the only ones that apply.

4. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Looks like the camera we have in your office saw what you said in chat. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.