1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

ei_middle staff recruit

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ei_midd, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ei_midd

ei_midd New Meeper

Hi I have been playing on your server for months now and I have enjoyed it a lot. So I enjoy all your mini games. And I also just love how its set up. With portals and the whole place.

I really enjoyed playing and getting help on this server when I started. So I decided to become a staff and help out and make this a better server. I wanted to because I play so much I wanted it to be the best server. Because I play so much.

The big reason I want staff is to help out people and the server with problems. I would like yto have it were there's no problems and I could help.

And the other reason is because it looks good when it says staff and the people look at you and look up to you to help them. And I would love to help them. I have a lot of staff friends and I would like to help them with modreqs .

So if I could get staff that should be great and you could give me a trial. I promish when I'm staff you'll see improvement. And most of all you'll see a better server. But if I could just get a trial to show that should be great so I can shown you guys how I can help the server and people on it. I play hours everyday so just please give me a trial to see what I can do. Thank you for puting time in to reading this.

2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.