1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Duping?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Thizze510, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thizze510

Thizze510 Meeper

GN: Thizze510

Date/Time: 12/7/13

Reason: Duping

Ban Length: Perm

Staff Member: Dianab72

Why we should consider your appeal: I don't understand why i was banned for duping. I have never duped. You can check the log on everything i own. All my material, and item i have gotten from pvp, and farming. I have never broken any of rules, and i don't even know how you banned me for duping. I don't even know how to dupe. I haven't played in about a week. I come back, and i find myself banned. Please help me understand this situation. Everything i own you can check it. I have been very respectful, and honored player of Meepctaft. This is actually my 1st server as i only bought MC half a year ago. I would want to get myself set clear of the wrongful doing. I have spend a lot time, and money into my account. I think this need to be looked into asap. Thank you.

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Hi Thizze, Here is the posted proof.

Grandblue likes this.
  3. Thizze510

Thizze510 Meeper

hmm I made that but where are my duped item. That was very old. I have never, or even could get it to work. I would life item that i have duped. All my items, have never been duped. That portal never duped anything. You can use it and try it yourself. I just never destroyed it.

So I'm banned for making this, after it never worked? Please do a check on everything i have in my town. I don't own, nor had any "Dupe" item. Please further investigate.

4. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

Diana, if there is no crafting table behind the nether portal, it is not a duping attempt. Although, this method was fixed years ago.

nhjed, hforn and Flamedemond like this.
  5. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

We have watched this method in action. No crafting table is necessary.

6. Thizze510

Thizze510 Meeper

Still, there has only been attempt, a while back. There has, and you even said it, no item have ever been duped by me. I understand that having it, is against the rules( As of this post). I am getting ban for "Duping" i have never duped.

hforn and Flamedemond like this.
  7. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

If you love meep so much why 'attempt' duping? Seems that you had the desire to dupe, and ruin our economy further.

8. Thizze510

Thizze510 Meeper

Yeah, i understand. I did not ruin nothing. I have made over 15 mill without duping. I just was checking it a while ago, and never took it down. Someone told me about it. It didn't work. And i left it as that. How was i ruining the economy further? I could understand if i had duped, to profit and what not. I have no duped one item. I left the portal, as the proof shows, i did not dupe anything. That's what my argument is, i clearing know of what i attempted to do. This is my 1st , and only MC server i play on.

hforn, Flamedemond and zachforfun123 like this.
  9. Thizze510

Thizze510 Meeper

So, as my entire time playing i have been harassed, accuse, and threatened of hacking. I have many forum post of people crying about me in pvp. I have never issued 1 ban toward until this "Attempt Dupe". So i am getting a perm ban, for failed to dupe an item. I feel this is very unfair, as i never duped an item, nor broke any other rules. I have made this game, safe and fun for many of my town member, and friends. This seem a bit "Wrong" if you ask me. You have 0 proof of duped item, you have check everything else, and nothing. Only thing i had attempted, how long ago? Like i said i understand that, what i have done, and i already gave my apologies. Lesson learned. Many people agree, and read this post.

hforn, Flamedemond and zachforfun123 like this.
  10. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

Even people who "attempt" to rob a bank go to prison.

11. n00bishcake

n00bishcake Popular Meeper

7acespade was banned for attempting to dupe by Oroperion. What's the difference? (MN)

Sorry for posting, but just putting it out there.

12. Thizze510

Thizze510 Meeper

Can i get a Denied, Or Accept please.

Last i want this solved. I understand my mistake, and it wont happen again. If i am denied i understand what i have done. If i am accept, i will better this situation, and make sure i don't break any rules.

hforn, BirdVarv, ManUtdFTW11 and 3 others like this.
  13. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

The evidence is still being reviewed. We will come to a decision as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

14. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

Your ban will be reduced to a 14day tempban. (5d left). All your meebles will be wiped.
    On top of that you will be on a watch list. Since you did attemp to dupe you'll be watched closely.

Sjoe

15. Thizze510

Thizze510 Meeper

May i ask why my meebles are being wiped, due to the fact i did not dupe any items? Im just wondering, i earned all my item, and meebles. I sold 3 $10 ranks. I feel the temp is fine, but i don't believe that taking my meebles is not right. Can you please check into this, as the evadence only show me "Attempt" to dupe sjoe. I earned everything i had, and i wish to keep my meelbes, asiown a town, and have to maintain the town. Please look into this this, and thank you.

I have sold Many $10 Rank
    -Eliahas123 -Kawkia2005 -Siscokid15 -SCJAMES and another one i can't remember.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
    Flamedemond likes this.
  16. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

We did discuss this. As you attempted to dupe all your meebles will be wiped.

2legacybball, nasapc123 and Oroperion like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.