1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Drag0nsw0rd1 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Drag0nSw0rd1, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drag0nSw0rd1

Drag0nSw0rd1 Well-Known Meeper

IGN: Drag0nSw0rd1
    Date: 4/20/14 Time: 11:30 EST
    Reason: hateful language, you know better
    Ban length: 2 days
    Staff Member: Monkeyhead1999, i think
    Why we should consider your appeal: When I was banned, I immediately knew that I had made a bad decision: me and a few others were throwing bad language in kitpvp, and after I died, I let go of my rage, even though others were getting kicked because of other hurtful language. This action and this behavior in general is extremely disrespectful, hurtful to the person I was yelling names at, and immoral; I knew better than to do this. I apologize to the people I hurt, especially the people I was playing with in kitpvp. I promise you, I will not take this course of action again, and refrain from yelling atrocities at people when I rage. I am sorry, and I thank any mod who must read my concession for their time.

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

While we very much appreciate you apologizing for you actions, I'm afraid that you are going to have to wait out your punishment for this. You seem to understand that these actions are not permitted in any way, but you need a consequence so that you know not to do it again.

BooBear1227 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.