1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Dpress123 ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by DpressCraft123, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DpressCraft123

DpressCraft123 New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Dpress123
    Date/Time: 1-2 days ago
    Reason: minor towny theft
    Ban Length: 3 days
    Staff Member: LexKristen
    Why we should consider your appeal: I was banned for taking an anvil annd enchant table from one of my residents houses because i needed to use it for some repairs. I was going to give it back because i know its wrong to steal, which i unintentionally did. I am the assistant at the town of Konoha and i apologize for my wrong doings. If you unban me i will a) give the anvil and enchant table back b) repay him with meebles and diamonds for what i did and c) apologize. I would never steal from my own town just ot be mean. i hope you can forgive me. I feel ashamed for being banned again. thanks, Dpress123

2. TogsTheWolfGirl

TogsTheWolfGirl Popular Meeper

You also stole a diamond pick.

3. DpressCraft123

DpressCraft123 New Meeper

I know and im truely sorry for it i will give it back the guy i stole it from was not cooperating in the town and i warned him in advance if he doesnt listen he will be kicked or lose his stuff. more or less i was stupid and was greedy and i will give it all back i swear

4. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Sorry, but you can't steal from people no matter what. Giving the stuff back doesn't get you unbanned. Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.