1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied doomrunner17

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Doom's Ghost, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doom's Ghost

Doom's Ghost New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): doomrunner17
    Date/Time: 6+ months ago
    Reason: Unknown
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: Onis_Luck
    Why we should consider your appeal:

I'm asking for a reason so I can then begin.

[​IMG]

2. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

I will try to get Onis to address this.

Doom's Ghost likes this.
  3. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

This ban was requested by another staff member, one of which I do not remember. If you are the staff member who asked me to initiate this ban, please PM me within the next week.

Doom's Ghost likes this.
  4. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

^ Wise words of an old staff member

Do you have anything to say regarding this?

Doom's Ghost likes this.
  5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I said this. My interaction with you to date has been nothing of antagonistic behavior, and this is the same reason you were banned ingame, and I banned you on forums umpteen times. All you do is criticize, curse, and insult people. Even now you make skype chats "Let's all suck fuzzlr's ...." Not to mention how you acted towards Fuzzlr, who spent his time answering concerns from you on the "Meepcraft 2.0" chat. Not that skype is direct evidence in game, but I believe it further shows you're character, and it isn't a good one. What has changed about you? I'm hard-pressed to believe anything at all has changed about you, and how you act. The last interaction I had with you was when I blocked you, because despite my trying to help you with THIS very ban, you accosted the day after I said I would help you, resulting in me blocking you.

People make mistakes all the time, but you seem intent to just be antagonistic, and from my personal experience with you, and MANY MANY times I had to take corrective action against you in game and/or on forums, I don't believe you have anything to offer MeepCraft.

KaiUsesThis, Jiltism, 2klassy and 6 others like this.
  6. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I know I was involved with issuing many bans for doomy, my post on this thread was deleted however. I am fairly sure it was for language and inappropriate behavior in game, involving fellow players and shout.

7. Doom's Ghost

Doom's Ghost New Meeper

What you and I "discussed" took place on Skype.
    If you're actually insinuating that I should be banned for something that took place over a private conversation on Skype a year ago, let's look at something you were doing on Skype a week ago.

[​IMG]
    You're telling one of the best moderators and members of this server that their parents failed them.
    Over a year ago Nasa, over a year.

Flamedemond and the_sexy_ninja like this.
  8. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

When you call people who risked their live in Afghanistan legal murderers, something clearly went wrong in that upbringing.

Reyiisa, Saiyer, Cookies713 and 3 others like this.
  9. Doom's Ghost

Doom's Ghost New Meeper

Please do not try to justify your abusive behavior or distract from the point; you're attempting to make one of my ban points on a private Skype conversation, if this is the case then you are equally at fault for saying something so terrible to a meepcraft member such as Saiyer.

10. Doom's Ghost

Doom's Ghost New Meeper

Another one of the points you're going on about in your response is that I've created chats negative towards Meepcraft; this is not the case. I get added to these chats just as you do because of the people on my Skype's contacts list. I am not the creator of these and it does not hold my opinion towards this server or Fuzzlr.

11. Doom's Ghost

Doom's Ghost New Meeper

The main reason for me posting this unban is because my opinion and attitude towards this server has become null, I simply would like to have the ability to re-integrate into the society that is Meepcraft for my off time when I feel like playing on a Towny Minecraft server.

12. CaptaineAli

CaptaineAli Popular Meeper

Doomy, we all know that you always have had issues towards interacting with staff members and fellow players. I am not 100% sure for the reasoning of your last ban, but I do know that you have been well talked about by staff members over time for stuff like language, inappropriate behaviour and just general trouble making.

If what you are saying is true, and you were banned over 6 months ago now and hanen't caused any trouble since then and you are coming back as a new person then I feel you deserve another chance, but that doesn't mean you have another 9 lives. If you were to be unbanned, you should be treated as an recidivist and if there any future offences committed by you will not be taken lightly.

I am sorry for posting here, but I feel as if I need to.

Jiltism likes this.
  13. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

He has been present creating forum alts and evading bans consistently since his ban, along with threads being created filled with foul language and innapropriate content. And no doomy, I wasn't even a nod a year ago from today, I resigned at the start of December, and I remember dealing with one of your alts not even a week prior.

14. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Please refrain from further posting on this thread until the staff have made a final decision. We are talking it over and a decision will be made as soon as possible. Thank you.

15. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

Denied due to ban evasion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.