1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Don't be extreme anymore

Discussion in 'Denied' started by cooey, Apr 26, 2020.

Tags:
?

yes

1. yes

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. no

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

Thanks.

Like, extreme has become way too much. I don't care about the dungeons, I find them boring and unproductive. I'd appreciate towny war, but it seems no one else likes that. I'd love for meepcraft to return to more economy/towny that it used to be, maybe with a little PVP and competition encouraged.

I just want to play this cool game called minecraft, its got blocks and stuff in it.
    miku wants to fly in wild and I don't support that

2. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

+1 incorporate some Extreme ideas into normal towny and delete the Extreme world!

3. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

I don't think VoidGang and Exegol agrees with that statement.

I'm pretty sure this is what's being encouraged in Extreme.

Anyhow, the suggestion doesn't really have an idea. What's the change you want to happen? I think you have to be more specific. Because, this suggestion doesn't make any sense. People seem to jump to a conclusion about Extreme even though content hasn't been completely released yet. Multiple suggestions are being accepted and are currently in development in order to improve the game. Right now, it's completely fine as it is.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    bloodyghost likes this.
  4. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

That's really all exegol is here for.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 26, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 26, 2020 ---
    Ur just mad bc you are the only one playing in regular towns

Pmx728 and Sqreix like this.
  5. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

As far as I know, regular towny still exists. The entire reason they created Extreme was to provide a new mode motivated by all of the things you want to remove. There's a reason that Extreme has captured the attention of basically the entire player base. Give or take a few CasualNukers, your opinion is not reflective of what the majority wants. I would like to remind you that a single-player option still exists in Minecraft. Single-player has "blocks and stuff in it." You don't have to worry about PvP, war, or dungeons, and you can conform this mode to whatever you want without having to consider other people!

smk likes this.
  6. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

I'm supporting development of a new normal town world that is reset

7. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

assuming this is the suggestion, this is denied