1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Doctorpayne12's mod application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Doctorpayne, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doctorpayne

Doctorpayne New Meeper

In Game Name: Doctorpayne12
    Skype Username: Doctorpayne12
    Teamspeak Username: Doctorpayne12
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Hours online per weekday: 2-3
    Hours online per weekend: 10-12
    Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction:
    I am a 14 year old minecraft player who is usually very active unless something comes up unexpectedly. this will rarely happen but I really focus on school and other things such as sports. although in my freetime (most of my time) I play video games, mainly minecraft. if asked I will get on the server when not on, i'm always on Skype if I'm on minecraft as well as teamspeak .

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?

I've been playing on Meepcraft for around a month now, many times have I been stuck in a situation where I need helper/mod attention and no one answers. I am a very active player who will be able answer those faster and help with the problem well. I was a mod on another server that was up for about a year and shut down due to fees. I have past mod experience and am frequently on but that isn't all it takes to be a mod. I am a generally friendly person unless pestered with. I can take a joke and take it well although some of my jokes might take it to far, I know my limits.
    Weaknesses:

I can't deal with heavy problems such as Hacking clients like Nodus or other strong clients. during the summer I won't be as active due to my moms wedding in late July. I will be gone for about a week then so that will reduce my activity to zero for that time.

Conclusion:

I am a very active user with mod experience. I am not trying to pressure anyone. I hope to see that the future brings good news! Keep up the good work!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Edited = auto deny.

Bob4444444 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.