1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Do people play Meep anymore or is it mostly deserted?

1. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

It's mostly deserted. It's worth popping in once in awhile if you're bored, but not much else.

SX1, Courtneyyy, SSSoul and 6 others like this.
  2. Bloopers

Bloopers Legendary Meeper

meepcraft is nowhere near what it once was and there are a lot of things that can be excuses/reasons

• minecraft losing popularity
    • meepnetworks, which the server has still not recovered from i would say, took a big toll on playerbase
    • EULA blacklist and meepcraft admins or fuzzlr refusing to change the ranks to try and get un blacklisted
    • eco and towny servers being less popular, minigames are in right now.
    • lots of minor things about meepcraft that make it really sucky to join in, i definitely don't want to play meepcraft towny now. especially if i had citizen rank

i would say meepcraft is doing fairly ok despite all of this because even though the community is small there are some people here who would stick with meepcraft to the end, even if all the plugins were removed and this were a vanilla server a lot of people would stay here just because they have friends here and memories

SX1, Enron, Courtneyyy and 3 others like this.
  3. PseudoGod

PseudoGod Celebrity Meeper

meepcraft is dead don't delude yourself

SX1, Courtneyyy, Lilliya and 3 others like this.
  4. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

It's not too bad, community is a bit small and needs work but we're... close?

it's like a dysfunctional family except we trick each other for money

Muunkee, SSSoul, alex77034 and 3 others like this.
  5. Legocreator2013

Legocreator2013 Popular Meeper

Nostalgia never killed anyone.

Pmx728, iKitten, Enron and 2 others like this.
  6. Legocreator2013

Legocreator2013 Popular Meeper

I don't think I can remember a time when meep was super popular. It certainly hasn't died, but as an eco server its harder to come by new players. The amount of active players reduced slightly. It is worth coming back to though.

SSSoul, Enron, iKitten and 2 others like this.