1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

DiskDrive's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by DiskDrive, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiskDrive

DiskDrive Popular Meeper

In Game Name: DiskDrive
    Teamspeak Username: DiskDrive
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: EST
    Hours online per weekday: 2-2.5
    Hours online per weekend: 4-5
    Position Changes: Citizen (Ultimate) to Helper

Introduction: Hello, I'm DiskDrive, a committed and enthusiastic Minecraft user! Please consider this application for Helper. Highlighted below are a few points to illustrate my qualifications.

Experience: I have general experience with server staff, be it observing what they do as a staff member and being a staff member myself. I currently hold a staff position on 3 servers, where players on the servers have often given me compliments on how I handle situations.

Work Ethic: I have an excellent work ethic when working with things that I'm passionate about. I've never left a situation I'm faced with unresolved, and prioritize the needs of others before I get started with any projects of my own. While I do enjoy working on my own projects, one of the great things about Minecraft is the opportunity to work together to accomplish things in an effort to create a better Minecraft world.

Dedication: I have repeatedly demonstrated my dedication to Minecraft and making it a positive experience for those that play. I find it very rewarding to use my abilities and share materials with others in an effort to improve the server and help fellow players.

Involvement: I enjoy many aspects of Minecraft and therefore spend time in many different worlds. I spend time on the Towny portion of the server, working with others for the common good, and also on the Kit PVP server. I enjoy helping other players. For example, I have bought several ranks for fellow MeepCraft users, thus allowing them to have an enhanced Minecraft experience.

Why you should be Helper/Mod?
    I should be a Helper on Minecraft because I love to play and want others to enjoy playing as much as I do. This means helping fellow players when I can and helping to enforce the rules of the server. Being a Helper will give me the opportunity to experience Minecraft at a new level. I will have an increased ability to influence other users and work to keep the server a positive, 'clean' environment for all users. It is important to note that I will not misuse my abilities, as that isn't right and is very frustrating for others users.

Conclusion:
    Thank you in advance for your consideration to this application. I would be an excellent Helper on Minecraft, as I will help maintain a positive server environment by helping fellow players and enforcing the rules.

2. Cookies713

Cookies713 Celebrity Meeper

Pros:
    -Trustworthy
    -Nice
    -Helpful
    Cons:
    -App was meh
    -Where are your weaknesses???
    -Not very active (from my timezone)
    -I rarely see you on forums

Sorry, but from my perspective, the cons outweigh the pros. -1, I think you could benefit from spending more time on your app and on forums.
    Thanks!

3. TrinityIV

TrinityIV Popular Meeper

weren't you just banned or something? -1.

4. _Chef_Carrott_

_Chef_Carrott_ Popular Meeper

5. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

Although you are nice, helpful, and active in game, I've never seen you in TeamSpeak and rarely on the forums. The app was less than exceptional, and if you work on your app writing skills and forums/ TeamSpeak activity, I may rethink you as staff. For now, -1.

6. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

Ive known you for the longest amount of time on this server. Although I haven't seen you for a while, and I would really appreciate if you could get a bit more active. Your app was lacking a bit, please try working on that a bit. Look, your a really nice person and I would +1 you right away if you would work on these just a bit. Good luck!!!!

7. xRestart

xRestart Popular Meeper

Hello, if you were my teacher grading me, i'd quit school because you are bad at it.

Don't hate me because I said this. But you like to use the color red a lot and you misunderstand if things are good or bad.
    An example is, you said playing in all different worlds on meep is unrelated. This is actually GOOD due to the fact it means you probably have an over-base on how things operate in that world and if someone ask "how do you do this" he will probably know

-1 because said to be staff on 3 servers currently

8. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

You are not allowed to be staff on another server while being staff on Meepcraft.

9. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

Not really, this is for meepcraft not for minecraft, being staff there is so much different on meep then any other server. I already hate you anyways <3

10. abdullah999345

abdullah999345 Popular Meeper

+.5
    You are active on ALL 3 aspects, but I don't see you helping much.

11. leodavinci9000

leodavinci9000 Popular Meeper

I don't see you much on either forums or in-game, and weren't you banned recently?

12. Bloopers

Bloopers Legendary Meeper

+Experienced user
    +Has good grammar(i'm looking at you, j00)
    -Bad app
    -Not very active
    -Sometimes rude

I'm at a -1, good luck though.

13. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

-1 just based off forum activity.

14. buildmaster1000x

buildmaster1000x Popular Meeper

-1 based on never seeing you online as well as you take some stuff too harshly and tend to be a bit rude from what I've seen on forums.

15. 00000

00000 Guest

Dear Ranting Neophyte:

You cannot be staff or own another server when you apply to be staff on MeepCraft.
    Here's how to do it.

Introduction: Hello, I'm DiskDrive, a committed and enthusiastic Minecraft user! Please consider this application for Helper. Highlighted below are a few points to illustrate my qualifications.
    I actually liked this, but the first sentence had that weird part at the end.

Experience: I have general experience with server staff, be it observing what they do as a staff member and being a staff member myself. I currently hold a staff position on 3 servers, where players on the servers have often given me compliments on how I handle situations.
    The second part of your first sentence is unneeded, you're basically elaborating on the first part and just making it seem longer. You also cannot hold a staff position on another server...you clearly are not ready for Helper because you don't know the rules.

Work Ethic: I have an excellent work ethic when working with things that I'm passionate about. I've never left a situation I'm faced with unresolved, and prioritize the needs of others before I get started with any projects of my own. While I do enjoy working on my own projects, one of the great things about Minecraft is the opportunity to work together to accomplish things in an effort to create a better Minecraft world.
    If you look up the word 'suck-up' in the dictionary, you'd find the definition of the word 'suck-up'. And that's what you are doing in your last sentence.

Dedication: I have repeatedly demonstrated my dedication to Minecraft and making it a positive experience for those that play. I find it very rewarding to use my abilities and share materials with others in an effort to improve the server and help fellow players.
    You've repeatedly demonstrated your dedication to Minecraft? How?

Involvement: I enjoy many aspects of Minecraft and therefore spend time in many different worlds. I spend time on the Towny portion of the server, working with others for the common good, and also on the Kit PVP server. I enjoy helping other players. For example, I have bought several ranks for fellow MeepCraft users, thus allowing them to have an enhanced Minecraft experience.
    OH MY GOD, CAN YOU STOP SAYING MINECRAFT?! You're not giving them an enhanced Minecraft experience, you're giving them an enhanced MeepCraft experience. You also say that you like to help. Buying people ranks is not helping, it's just giving them ranks.
    ould be Helper/Mod?
    I should be a Helper on Minecraft because I love to play and want others to enjoy playing as much as I do. This means helping fellow players when I can and helping to enforce the rules of the server. Being a Helper will give me the opportunity to experience Minecraft at a new level. I will have an increased ability to influence other users and work to keep the server a positive, 'clean' environment for all users. It is important to note that I will not misuse my abilities, as that isn't right and is very frustrating for others users.
    Say 'Minecraft' that way again.
    In all seriousness, you sound like a narcissist when you say 'increased ability to influence other users'.

Conclusion:
    Thank you in advance for your consideration to this application. I would be an excellent Helper on Minecraft, as I will help maintain a positive server environment by helping fellow players and enforcing the rules.
    Oh! WOW! You will?! I didn't know that helpers did that.

I give you a -1 because the app was really nothing unique and you kept saying Minecraft instead of MeepCraft. (Well, only the former made me mad, but you really should know what you're applying for.)

buildmaster1000x likes this.
  16. buildmaster1000x

buildmaster1000x Popular Meeper

Well I feel he can be a helper on minecraft and have a great influence on mineceaft but not on meepcraft. He is already staff on other servers which should be an auto-deny but he also kept saying minecraft and not meepcraft. Does he know the server name or no?....

17. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Denied. You failed to follow the format.
    Reapply in no less than 2 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.