1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

DexterMime's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by DexterMime, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DexterMime

DexterMime Well-Known Meeper

IGN: DexterMime
    Skype Username: jaredweaver2012
    TeamSpeak Username: DexterMime
    Mic Use: Built-in mic on Windows 7 laptop, not much use.
    Time Zone: CST
    Hours online per weekday: 1-3 hours on average.
    Hours online per weekend: 4+
    Position change: VIP to Helper

I joined Meep in its later MN days, in mid-June of 2013. I convinced Kyrinni0s to allow me to skyblock with him and Soudafat (who were both staff at the time), so I became accustomed to the high-expectation atmosphere of the staffy world, with all the /modreq's to complete.

I now wish to provide my services to the community, also hoping to take some of the stress off the staff team. Meep should be a fun, stress-free environment for everyone, as a family server. I believe that I can help with the endless /modreq's. My criminal record is very low, consisting of some kicks and a temp-ban for towny theft.

I'm not very experienced, especially with Meep's system, but very eager to learn! I can become sometimes become stressed or frustrated, however, and perhaps make a rash decision. I'm not too terribly good with people, and don't usually participate in the community.

Still, through my inexperience and weaknesses, and my minor crime record, I type up this application, hoping that I can one day continue the work of my friends and serve the community.

2. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

I am a -1. I know who you are, but I think you could definitely try to get more known.... This application is pretty short but it does have some substance, but I think you can definitely apply more effort within certain proportions of the application, for sure. I see potential, though, and that's always great. I just don't think at this moment in time that you're ready.
    Good luck!

DexterMime likes this.
  3. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

hmm…..-1 i have never heard of you… app was a bit short and i found it hard to know what you were tapping about because you didn't label the paragraphs.

4. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

-1. You have had to many big bans. A staff member needs to be a role model for players.

5. forces5

forces5 Celebrity Meeper

-1 don't know you

6. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

1) I dont know who you are (Timezone Difference)
    2) Pretty short application
    3)You were banned 2 time last month and 2 times in September
    4) Get more known on fourms

I don't think you can become a staff member right at this moment but I think you would be an okay staff because of you wanting to learn all the ropes. And your activity is about mine in-game.

Good luck though!

DexterMime likes this.
  7. ShadowVirus52

ShadowVirus52 Celebrity Meeper

Your app was too short. I haven't seen you in game and your activity on the forums is lacking. -1

8. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

you need to spend way more time on future apps. re-apply no less than 2 weeks Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.