1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied dexter8910's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by dexter8910, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dexter8910

dexter8910 Popular Meeper

IGN: dexter8910
    Date/Time: December 29, 2013 at 10:00
    Reason: Minor Towny Theft
    Ban Length: 7 days
    Staff Member: PuckMiner
    Why we should consider your appeal: You should consider my appeal because I really did nothing wrong. Someone claimed I stole their iron, but someone stole MY diamond sword and 55 iron. The player was paying me to get them gold. I went to the assistant's house in my town to get some iron, and it was gone. Someone took it but I don't know who. A mod and a helper came, and they said I took the player's iron. I didn't know what they were talking about. Then PuckMiner temp-banned me for 7 days. Please consider my ban appeal. I would like to keep playing on Meepcraft.

2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

3. dexter8910

No it was not. I do not know how this stuff got in my inventory. It is entirely possible I got hacked.

4. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

I suggest that you change your password so that if you were hacked it won't happen again.

5. dexter8910

Ok, am I unbanned? Because I am 99.9% sure I got hacked. I never had any of those things that the picture that Sirrr_Pig posted. Like, NEVER. I definitely didn't have those items the day I was banned.

6. x_bigheart_x

x_bigheart_x Celebrity Meeper

I sorta know what happened. I don't know too much, I was in the hospital while this happened. This is what dexter told me. That someone claimed he stole his iron, that someone claimed he took their iron, and he got temp-banned. That's all I know. But I do know, that dexter would not do this.

7. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

A higher up staff will decide if you are unbannned.

8. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I'm very sorry, even if you were hacked, I cannot unban you, because your account still took the items. Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.