1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

/Destroy (Pretty simple)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CreeperCristi, Apr 28, 2015.

?

Should this be a donor command? Or available to all?

1. Donors only

66.7%
  2. Everyone should use it!

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

/clearinventory Blazerod / blaze_rod (unsure)
    /clearinventory (whatever ID that is)

Save what time? The time of you tossing it to the side? Do you stare at your items you throw away until clearlag comes?

2. CreeperCristi

CreeperCristi Popular Meeper

Why would I even do that? Besides, this saves the trouble of clearlag having to remove it, and still reduces lag

3. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

This command seems pretty much the same as /clearinventory with the excepting of /undestroy. How else is it different?

4. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

What you were talking about and what he was talking about were 2 different things.

What I think you're talking about is like /clearinventory... with the exception of deleting the item of your choice in your inventory instead of clearing all of it.

What the other person was talking about was: You place down an obsidian block (or any block) look at it and use /destroy and it immediately goes into your inventory. Which means you can instantly break obsidian without using a pickaxe, then undestroy puts the obsidian block where you last /destroy it.

5. CreeperCristi

Well, you could use it for /destroy chest or /destroy chest <coords>, meaning, it clears whatever is in a chest that is the closest to you, or whatever you input in the coords part (note: chests that you don't have permission to access will result in the command denying the /destroy request, saying "You are forbidden to clear this chest")
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 28, 2015 ---
    Oh right, that sounds good too

6. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

No, I wouldn't want to add that unless I misplaced bedrock. /destroy to destroy a block is 50% of what minecraft is, what would be the point of a pick / axe / shovel then?

7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

This just seems WAY more complicated than it has to be. I'm all up for a command to undo /clearinventory, but this is ridiculous.

8. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

I thought you meant /uncraft. To be honest, /uncraft is a better suggestion than this since this is literally just too powerful for people, is the same thing as /ci, and is overall useless. There's a reason why you have to spend time breaking stuff; if everything was broken instantly the game would lose one of it's core elements.

SX1 likes this.
  9. CreeperCristi

You got a point there...

Alright then, I'm changing the entire thing to /UndoClearInventory, will edit the post asap

10. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

This is a cool idea, especially undelete, but I mean if you type /clearinventory, then I suppose, you can't be shocked it happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.