1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Democrats are just confused.

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Summers, Dec 25, 2018.

1. zsuzsu

zsuzsu Popular Meeper

Didn’t mean it as a technicality what I was trying to say was they vote with emotions and stuff not with facts or even really their gut

Klitch likes this.
  2. Klitch

Klitch

bro stop. you’re not gonna get anywhere

3. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

We libtards simply wish you stop supporting sending our troops to die in unnecessary wars
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 17, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 17, 2019 ---
    As for who is more ignorant, I can't tell you how many times I've argued with conservatives over climate change. It's scientifically supported, explained, and researched. I even tried explaining the science behind it and how certain emissions trap heat in our environment, how it influences climate, and changes we observe right now, but I hardly make a dent. It almost seems silly that I spend my time educating myself on it when people can't seem to even understand what you are explaining

4. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

dunno if i'm first to say this but
    both republican and democrat parties suck. all the parties suck.

Candidates in both/any parties will lie through their teeth to their supporters and the public, make false promises, manipulate the law and anyone they can to stay in power, and do anything to throw dirt and slander each other. None of them care about what you stand for and how wholeheartedly you believe in your views and how much you want to change your country for what you believe is the better.
    They are greedy and selfish and that will never change. Not in the past, not in the future, no matter what party, no matter what nation. Some are worse than others but bottom line is that's human nature. Your local mayor or maybe even your governor may care about some of the issues, but the corruption only gets higher as you go up the chain of command.

I don't think these pits of snakes should be the only options, but sadly that's how the world works. Even if new parties were to be instituted, the people are the problem.
    I cannot believe people get so emotionally attached to their parties. I'm not trying to have a "wake up sheeple" mentality but there's no point in this attachment. Don't love your party, they don't love you. Vote for/support someone you think will be somewhat more viable to make changes toward your interests, but you will be let down.

tl: dr anarchy time

5. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

I made a mistake by generalizing all democrats into an extreme group that all had the same beliefs.

My goal for this post was to get an understanding of why someone would choose to be democrat over republican with a tone that attacked one side to see the defense that would be brought up.