1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Deleting Alpha (and maybe Beta)

1. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

No need. We made both sides happy.

2. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

Alpha, Beta, and Gamma make the economy system very confusing, players now have two meeble balances instead of one. Considering Gamma's currency is currently the only currency that is worth anything, alpha and beta are now in the process of being abandoned. By deleting alpha and beta, we minimize confusion with new players having to choose between three towns worlds, and also help concentrate towns to one town world, making this new towns world fresh, exciting, and active. If we keep alpha and beta, these two worlds would eventually die out.

I think it would be beneficial for the server to have one economy instead of two, every transaction would be made easier and the server would be more like a true economy server.

If people are concerned with their towns being deleted, the introduction of Gamma essentially deleted your town already by swaying all incoming new players to it. Make a new town in gamma!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  3. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

If this happens, I will hunt you down, papercut the areas between your toes and squeeze lemon juice into your eyes.

Eat dirt.

No hard feelings tho...

4. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

We could have made 50% of people happy and 50% of people mad, OR!

Make everyone 50% happy.
    I went with the second route and we will deal with servers as time goes by. For now, just have fun!

5. CaveSpiderSam

CaveSpiderSam Popular Meeper

Looks like civil just went right out the window.