1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Dear PoisonLily / Poison Clara?

1. GoblinGirl

GoblinGirl Popular Meeper

If you're PoisonLily in the game, then I got a message from you. It said, "because you were inactive, we unclaimed your plot in legend :(" I'm not sure if this was suppose to be a warning, but my doors were open and some of my items are missing. Clueless made sure that I still had my plot, but let me explain a few things to you.

First of all, I have over 55k in my bank. Whether I'm on every day or every month, my rent has been paid. There was no reason to mess with my place. Period. I know I'm missing quite a few nametags. I'm not sure what else, because I didn't keep a ledger of my inventory. I'm in a town, so I shouldn't have to.

Secondly, just because Clueless trusted you to be an assistant (or anyone for that matter) doesn't give you or anyone else the right to go messing with someone's house, just because you're bored or looking to loot someone.

Since I'm not on that much, this really shouldn't bother me as much as it had, but it's players like you that have soured me to playing Meepcraft, so this was a perfect example why I rarely log on anymore. Personally, I think if people are pulling this kind of crap, just because they were given the power to do so, don't deserve to be an assistant anymore.

Lastly, just because you're young, doesn't mean you can't be respectful of others. I was going to put this message only on your profile, but you're not the first person that has rifled through my stuff in Legend, just because they can. I get that part of the allure of Minecraft is finding treasure and destroying stuff. Being a part of a town, however, should never be about griefing. If people are paying rent to be in a town, they should be able to trust the mayor and assistants. A town is suppose protect those in their community. It's pretty disappointing when that trust is broken from the inside.

Have a nice freaking day.