1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Deadmanfarts

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by IGN deadmanfarts, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN deadmanfarts

IGN deadmanfarts Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): deadmanfarts

When you were banned: At around 10:00 Atlantic time on Saturday July 5

Reason: Ads
    Ban Length: 7 Days
    Staff Member: Fangdragon1998

Why we should consider your appeal: Because when I did the ad I was trying to be funny, because people were making comments about staff banning people for nothing, I then typed and I quote " GO TO WWW.MEEPCRAFT.COM IT IS WAY BETTER THAN THIS SERVER", but the website name got blanked out and they thought I said another server so it is ads, but I advertised our own server MeepCraft. Please UnBan me I am a regular player and I can't live without meep, it is best thing ever! Please unban me! Thank you in advance.

- deadmanfarts :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 5, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 5, 2014 ---
    I am crying :(

2. IGN deadmanfarts

IGN deadmanfarts Meeper

I know I was trying to be funny Jamiie I'm sorry, I apologize, I love meepcraft so much. I did meepcraft.com tho in caps and it blanked it out
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 5, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 5, 2014 ---
    Please unban me Fangdragon1998,
    I understand u had to do it because you thought I put a different server but I did WWWMEEPCRAFTCOM and it showed up as @;&/),&? And stuff like that. Sorry
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 5, 2014 ---
    BUMP please let me back on I am crying all day... :(

KaiUsesThis likes this.
  3. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

Are you an addict? Staff are going to unban you if you are telling the truth. They only have to go through Hawkeye and check what you REALLY shouted. If you did do ads, be prepared to never get on again. Calm down fart face (inside joke)

Empoleon_master and Cherrykit like this.
  4. IGN deadmanfarts

IGN deadmanfarts Meeper

Lol ok I am a meepcraft addict I love it so much! You don't have to point it out! BTW it's not an inside joke I kinda know what it means! :)

5. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Deadman, I'm really disappointed that you were taunting that you were going to do ads. If you can tell me why you thought it was okay to do this and why you realize your mistake, I will lower your ban.

6. IGN deadmanfarts

IGN deadmanfarts Meeper

Ok I will tell you why Abby, right how I am really regretting that I even thought of doing it but here is why I did it, it all started when people were saying that staff were banning people for doing nothing at all pretty much so I decided to say " I am doing ads GO TO WWW.MEEPCRAFT.COM ITS WAY BETTER THAN THIS SERVER!" I was thinking it would show up as that but it didn't and it showed up as " go to $@&$$$$&@&$$$(&&&&) it's way better than this server!" Anyway I was trying to fit in with the other people because they were saying staff was being weird banning for nothing so I tried to be funny and it backfired completely on me so... Yeah the just of it is I tried to be funny it backfired and now I'm banned from meep. :( sorry staff it was stupid to taunt you it will never happen again. I thought it was ok cause it technically wasn't "ads" or at least that's what I thought? Sorry anyway.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 9, 2014 ---
    P.s I am the real slim shady

- Marshall Mathers -

7. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

I'm going to unban you, I don't want to see this again. If your friends all jump off the cliff, you don't jump with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.