1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

DC's Helper Application v2.0

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by DancingCactus, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

Didn't read the application:
    +1

DancingCactus likes this.
  2. Howard_Stern

Howard_Stern Popular Meeper

Notice that everyone else is +1ing. If your gonna be bias, I'm gonna be bias.

+1

DancingCactus and FluffbearRCT like this.
  3. 00000

00000 Guest

+1

4. HagenVoigt

HagenVoigt Active Meeper

5. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

firepls

Thanks for the comment. ;D

HagenVoigt likes this.
  6. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

mmmmm.....mmmm....see i dunno because it's DC.......um......

YESYESYESYESYESYES +1

7. castroifyer

castroifyer :)

This application is very well-written. There is no doubt in my mind about it. Your forum activity is outstanding, and most of your responses are well thought out. On paper, you seem to make the perfect helper.

However, as Reggles stated in his prior post, there have been instances of you insulting staff, me included. This exemplifies to me that you have a somewhat of a narcissistic personality, as well as throwing off a red flag that you feel you would be more deservant in a higher position while you are currently in the position of Helper. This worries me because as a Helper you need to be open to constructive criticism, be observant of your peers, and be respectful to staff in a higher position that yourself. Having narcissism as a personality trait does not coincide well with being in a staff position. Unless you are able to show me otherwise, I am -1 to this application.

8. ryanjman21

ryanjman21 Celebrity Meeper

i like it +1

9. DancingCactus

Why thank you for the constructive criticism. ;)

In response to what you said, I wouldn't call myself a narcissist, that is a little bit of an over-exaggeration. It's more of being egotistical and critical, and expecting more than what I have seen amongst the staff I criticized. There is insulting, criticizing, and personal attacking; they are all 3 very different things. I am not going to deny that I never critizied a higher up staff member but I may have went a little out of line and it came out as an insult and I apologize for that. Its a weakness of mine and I have been doing my best to improve upon it. Like I said in the application, I am very critical and when I see people high in staff, they should be doing things complementing their status as a SuperMod, especially someone such as reggles.

However, all your concerns are valid and I thank you for the response.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
    BlackJack and thebpupwolf like this.
  10. marvelgamer13

marvelgamer13 Popular Meeper

Enough of your smart big person words D:

11. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

I don't mean to be troll-ish, but I would like to see an example of DC insulting staff. I haven't seen him do this before. The most I've noticed is some criticism towards staff, which is not a bad thing.

12. ReadingRockstar

ReadingRockstar Popular Meeper

Application: This application. Wow, the thought put into this, and the effort I see. I love how you break down, and explain content to your full ability. I would have to say that this is the best application I have seen in a long time.

Activity: Forums. Check. In game. Check. TeamSpeak, eh, you need more in that area. Your activity is not at all questionable, though, regardless of TeamSpeak.

Vote: +1

13. DarkMalachi

DarkMalachi Well-Known Meeper

AMAZING app, in game activity is great too.
    +1 all the way

14. Valensiakol

Valensiakol Popular Meeper

15. Gh05t

Gh05t Popular Meeper

You've definitely been alot less rash from what I've seen, which was my only issue with you being staff in the past. +1

16. Fizzy

Fizzy Popular Meeper

[​IMG]

17. TrisDa

TrisDa Popular Meeper

6 months ago when I first starting meep I admired you as staff. when you came back on to mn you seemed a bit bitter and angry and seemed to lash out at times. You seem happier lately and more like the helpful person you were when i first started +1

18. DancingCactus

Yeah, like I said in the application, I didn't agree with what was going on with MN. So many of us were stripped of our well-earned staff ranks and we were left to play on a laggy server, while a 1/4 of us were banned, which was very disheartening and left some of us bitter. I agree with your comments, but yes, I'm back to my old ways of helping, ranting and playing with the community. :D

19. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

I love the application, well written! A lot of great content following a couple weeks of very positive forum activity. It shows that you took the feedback to heart and worked to show you are better than the negativity we have seen in the past.
    I am a + 1 for interview

TrisDa and DancingCactus like this.
  20. ubersp00n

ubersp00n Popular Meeper

duhhhhhhhhhh +1 sagacity Cactus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.