1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Danielrulesman's Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Danielrulesman, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LR_Davius

LR_Davius Celebrity Meeper

+1 he so pet dinnery he make me happy.

MrTonycat likes this.
  2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Great app. Don't really know you as you probably don't know me. Still feel you are worthy for an interview. +.5

3. Kabixi

Kabixi Popular Meeper

Although we don't really know each other, I know what you are capable of. I believe you would make an excellent helper, especially considering your past experiences as trial mod.

+1

4. Danielrulesman

Danielrulesman Popular Meeper

Someone was advertising, and their ign was 'daniel(numbers)'. Whenever she was banning them, instead of putting the whole ign she only put 'daniel' and accidently banned me as well. The Ada part was a typo, but it kinda scared me considering the fact that 'Ada' is where I live in real life..

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  5. MrTonycat

MrTonycat Celebrity Meeper

Daniel has always been a friend of mine, through knowing him for so long I know that he is capable of being staff. +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.