1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted D':

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by n00bslayer_99, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

IGN (In-Game Name): n00bslayer_99
    When you were banned: just now
    Reason: initiated paypal chargeback on delivered goods
    Ban Length: forever D':
    Staff Member: Console
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    I bought all my ranks (cit --> prem & perm --> excl) from jwarian
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 20, 2014 ---
    i'll go through my screens and find it (it has been quite some months now)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2014 ---
    my mistake!!! premium to exclusive was justyn1999 not jwa. So it was either jwa on my cit to premium buy or justyn1999 on my premium to exclusive. I doubt jwa would do it, in fact I trusted him so much I didn't take screenies. However, I have screenies of justyn1999. Unfortunately, I only have 1 of us agreeing on the deal. none of me actually sending any money. PLEASE TELL ME HAWKEYE GOES THAT FAR BACK.
    Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 8.28.12 am.png
    bump

Toostenheimer, Draqq, jmelara and 6 others like this.
  2. Supershot1200

Supershot1200 Popular Meeper

(Sorry for posting here, but it seems pretty relevant to me; If requested by staff, I will remove this post)

Hey n00b,

Just as a heads-up, in order to get unbanned for this, you would be required to pay the $20 fee for chargebacking to Fuzzlr (He loses $20 every time someone does chargeback), so I'd suggest you either A) Find a way to pay the money yourself, or B) Find someone who's willing to accept meebles in order to pay the fee for you. This applies to everyone, including people who used rank sellers :( Sorry.

If you need a loan and/or someone to pay another player in-game (someone who'd pay the fee for you) to get you unbanned, feel free to start a forum conversation with me :p

1MinecraftLord1 likes this.
  3. n00bslayer_99

staff are you working on this? I would like to know exactly which purchase was charge backed, and ban justyn1999 for doing it!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 21, 2014 ---
    if it was his purchase. If not, it was jwarian, but I doubt that...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2014 ---
    Just wondering if staff are working with this or just waiting for a payment...?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2014 ---
    Also if I log in with an alt is it ban evading?

4. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

Staff are working on it. I'm pretty sure you can't just pay $20 to te donation area to get unbanned. An admin will probably tell you how. Also if you log in on an alt it is ban evading but I'm sure your alts are banned as well because you share an IP address

5. n00bslayer_99

I'm not IP banned...

6. SurvivingSword11

Well then, it's your choice if you ban evade but if you do, it will not end well for you

Jiltism likes this.
  7. n00bslayer_99

I'm not planning on evading...

8. privatedrew333

privatedrew333 Popular Meeper

Im not sure why you are so sure its justyn I have talked to him and he knows nothing about ever charging back and even if he did why yours he has sold hundreds of dollars in ranks and no one has accused him of anything. For all we know you could have bought your own rank charged back and pinned it on him without any proof. I'm not saying you did but stop pinning this on my friend without any proof that's slander.

9. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

He's trying to come up with a logical explanation. He ONLY bought his ranks from jwarian and justyn appearantly. I know it can be hurtful that your friend's name is involved with this, but don't come on this thread accusing of slander. He has proof he bought a rank from justyn, thus being a logical guess as to why he's banned.

10. privatedrew333

there is no proof my friend walks away from a lot of deals if noob didn't have the money and said "he'd get it back to him" he wouldn't sell it to him unless noob payed my friend he wouldn't buy the rank. In a transaction you need proof of the money being payed and even so it's not fair to assume that it is justyn who charged back not even considering anything else. just because jwarian was a mod doesn't mean he is immune to all things illegal.

11. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

For one, I highly doubt that anyone would randomly put something on justyn for no reason. For two, what sane person is going to chargeback their rank (while they still want to play) then appeal/pay the $20. For three, I agree that this very well could be jwarian. I'm positive they tie the chargeback to the in-game name; furthermore, we will find out who did it soon.:) In a chargeback case in which the banned player only bought ranks in meebles, anyone who bought a rank for the banned player is a suspect. Just sayin, so, if you can't handle seeing justyn's name on here, then get off the thread.

12. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

justyn1999 did indeed chargeback your rank. I'll see what I can do.

13. n00bslayer_99

Is he banned?
    And first time Onis has ever replied to me! :D

Jiltism and leodavinci9000 like this.
  14. SurvivingSword11

He did chargeback. Charge backed your rank as well yesterday :(

SirCallow likes this.
  15. n00bslayer_99

I would like some answers, and will bump until a mod or (preferably) smod or admin reply.
    1. Why is this not being treated as a ban appeal? People are freely posting and chatting, accusing and complaining. What happened to, 'only post relevant comments on ban appeals'?
    2. Could someone please update me? I believe bob4444 started a charity that I believe has enough money to pay a rank seller to pay the $20 fee.... But... Where does the money get paid? Can someone pay it now?
    3. Is justyn1999 banned? Onis confirmed it was him, + 2 others are banned.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 6, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 6, 2014 ---
    Just noticed this sentence....
    So?

Achmed likes this.
  16. privatedrew333

justyn has been banned for a while now I think the supreme rank he bought himself was in this aswell.

17. n00bslayer_99

Bump
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 7, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 6, 2014 ---
    Bump
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 7, 2014 ---
    Bump
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 7, 2014 ---
    Bump
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 8, 2014 ---
    Bump....
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 8, 2014 ---
    Why aren't staff replying?!?!
    Don't you realise how sad it is for me to be banned for chargeback by justyn1999, and no one cares?!

18. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I am looking for a rank seller to pay off this $20 fee. But this will come with conditions.

• You will never receive another perm ban for any offense, or tempban for theft, grief, scamming, or anything else equal.
    • You will not be on the receiving end of stolen or scammed meebles, or items.

Give me a day or two and see what I can rustle up.

19. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Also see: http://meepcraft.com/threads/stronger-than-the-chargeback.29808/

(Bob says he's waiting for an admin to get back to him... maybe you can find a seller for n00bslayer99 and his seller can pay for the other two?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.