1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Custom premade titles to replace rank tags

Discussion in 'Denied' started by smk, Apr 10, 2018.

1. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

normally the server would be unreachable

2. Ace

Ace Celebrity Meeper

Global chat is not as spammy just like 2013-2014 global. It's not hard to keep track of it. Besides, if unsure that someone said something silly? Check logs. It's not hard. Chat related offences are the main issue here so I just wanted to shut it down quickly.
    Not everyone will have this. Like the suggestion stated:
    Which pretty much brings me to my next point. If this suggestion ever gets accepted, there's a 90% chance that the tags will be obtainable only through events (if you don't feel like spending). Which means that not everyone will have tags. This may give players such as myself, a purpose to keep on playing since I kinda like collectibles.
    I don't see anyone suggesting alternative ways.
    Nation titles are ugly tbh. It totally looks like it's a part of your ign which is pretty bad when you are looking up someone and don't know how nation chat works just yet.

Example:
    /seen ADC GOD Lilliya_
    Player not found.
    /seen Zombie Killer Mrsmegan
    Playet not found.

Now since you brought up the nation tags, we can take the idea of the tags and implement it to the premade tags.
    - Make the premade tags inherit the players rank colour. The coding behind this is not hard and will probably only take 5-10 minutes tops.

This can look like this:
    [Zombie Killer] Mrsmegan: Losers.
    [ADC GOD] Lilliya_: #unbanvkl2k18
    [Splash] Splaso: I have splashed 20 splashes today
    Note: The chat colours are like that because these players are Ultimates/Legends.
    Chat colour prefix can stay the same.

3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Correct. The server is blacklisted, as I had said.

Your general explanation is lacking though. Despite not wanting to derail this thread I cannot help but circling back and pointing out what doesn't fit right with it.

The standard for Mojang EULA compliance is that they literally approve the server. Being both legally compliant and still blacklisted is an oxymoron. Both statements cannot be true. If you were complaint with their EULA (Having their approval) you would not be blacklisted. You are blacklisted because you are not in compliance.

I'm going to continue to hold my tongue on my other thoughts on this topic, suffice it to say I am disappointed the time I spent here is literally for naught.

smk, FamousZAmos, SX1 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Hornemans

Hornemans God of Meebles

He meant, that the server has put in place all the requirements for it to be compliant, once (or if) Mojang decides to make Meepcraft compliant status (which it don't like like Mojang cares), which would get us off the blacklist. [or something like that]

5. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Accepted.

SuperDyl likes this.
  6. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Denied after further consideration