1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Ctf Op Dmg

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Videogames321, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

IGN(In Game Name):Videogames321
    Bug:people are OP sometimes, and do x2-x3 or more dmg
    Time/Date: Past hour
    Steps to reproduce: If you play CTF often, you'll find that sometimes, they do much more then they are supposed to, and is not a critical hit, doing more.
    Evidence:Steps to reproduce.
    I was in full D-armor, and the person 3 hit killed me with only a d-sword. This is not evidence, but this is what happened to me

2. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

I have witnessed this first hand myself ; It was a quiet, dark, gloomy night.

I myself, and jackl01, my assistant of Yasuohelm, I encountered a so called "glitch". Yasuo (myself) was killed by an enemy champion with ONE hit?!? How? I do not know. but this must be fixed! or else the slushies can not come back to haunt the rest of DEMACIA!!!!!!

Videogames321 likes this.
  3. Supershot1200

Supershot1200 Popular Meeper

Just as a side-note, I know that you said this wasn't critical hits, but people in-game sometimes die at random times for unknown reasons, usually when one's under 4 hearts. A couple critical hits with a diamond sword shouldn't kill a diamond armor person, but the death may have been partially due to the insta-death glitch, as well.

(3 critical hits with a Diamond sword would not be nearly close to killing a diamond-armor person, though)

4. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

Wow, also, when I had about 2 hearts left in good armor, I get killed by a person with a wooden pick?

Thee Boss likes this.
  5. mistressmacabre

mistressmacabre Popular Meeper

I've had people punch me to death while I had dia armor and a dia sword. Makes no sense.