1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Crusher_11's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Jiltism, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

IGN: Crusher_11

Date/time: last night... I do not know the exact time but I believe around 11:30 PM CT (so this is November 1st)

Reason: luring

Ban length: 7 days

Staff member: Deinen (i forgot the numbers that go after his name lol

Why the meepcraft staff should consider my appeal: I would like to know why my ban was lengthened. I believe it was monday (October 28th) that I was banned for 3 days. This was a legitimate ban that I deserved. I killed one of my friends (well not really my friend more of an acquaintance) because he broke an agreement we had. Considering that I knew I lured, I served my 3 days and did not decide to appeal the ban. But, this is irrelevant to the topic at hand now. I just do not understand why my ban was lengthened 7 more days last night. I served my 3-day ban already. I would very much appreciate some answers. Although I do not agree with this, I'm willing to serve my ban because meepcraft is such a great server. I would just appreciate answers. I would like my ban to be either shortened or taken away completely.

Thank you,
    Crusher_11

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

It looks like this was a 2nd offense of luring, so something completely different, but I have to track down Deinen's proof.

3. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Ok! Thank you very much for the assistance sir.

4. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

Im willing to answer any questions and give any information possible if needed.

5. shains

Alright, here's the deal. After your initial ban, there was another lure which is a 2nd offense and warrants a 7 day ban. After speaking with Deinen0, I looked at his evidence and made this video to make his evidence more clear:

6. Jiltism

Jiltism Celebrity Meeper

I appreciate your time to put this together... But wasnt that my initial lure? (First and only offense I did).. And i do admit that i lured the original first time. Yesterday when i played I did not teleport lure anyone. Thank you for your time and I understand that this case is closed (right?). Although I do not agree, I will serve my ban.

Thanks,
    Crusher_11

7. shains

If you look at the hawkeye log, the /tpahere was done on November 2nd, after your initial ban. Thank you for your cooperation, but this appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.