1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Creeperdeath157's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by creeperdeath, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creeperdeath

creeperdeath Well-Known Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Creeperdeath157
    Date/Time: 1/27/14 8:53
    Reason: X-ray
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: Puckminer
    Why we should consider your appeal: Well I don't know what the proof behind my ban was because it was out of nowhere and all i can say is that i don't use X-ray. That's all i can say for my appeal so please consider.

Empoleon_master likes this.
  2. creeperdeath

8:53 mountain time

3. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

You dug straight down to these 2 spawners within a very short amount of time. Take a look at the evidence.

4. creeperdeath

The first one I had a home set there for slimes because it was a swampland biome. I dug down, found iron ore, saw the cobble, and went in, got the spawner, and continued mining for a while. I found some stuff and some diamond. I didn't find anything else for a while so I did /warp rp and dug straight down and found that. I know that that sounds hard to believe and weird but i promise you that's the truth. If you believe me, that's great, if you don't, I'll accept the ban and apologize. Sorry and thanks for your time.

5. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Since you don't have much of a bad history, and your story is believable to me, and this was only 2 spawners, I will accept this appeal. If any more things like this occur it will be a ban for xray.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.