1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Creative Mode

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Martnsav, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martnsav

Martnsav New Meeper

Hello Everyone,

My name is Savannah and I'm new to this server. I only started playing on it two days ago but so far I'm loving it. I don't know if this would be considered a 'bug' but it's affecting my gameplay and annoying me. I teleported to Creative Mode yesterday morning and my game suddenly froze, I couldn't walk around or move or go into the main menu without exiting out of Minecraft.

Before you say it is just my game and to reload, I've went on multiple servers yesterday and non had the same problem. I've also relogged into this server lots of times over the past day and a half and there is no improvement.

Sorry to bother you, but I enjoy playing on this server (especially the Halo game) and because of this issue I cannot play on Meepcraft. If anyone has any ideas that might help me in this situation please do reply.

Thanks for your help,
    Savannah

SirCallow likes this.
  2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Yes, creative is really laggy. There are 2 ways to solve this.
    1) Go on our Teamspeak server (ts.meepcraft.com) and poke a moderator+ to /tp you out
    or
    2) Get the app Minechat, log into your account, go on Meepcraft, and it will automatically teleport you to spawn, bringing you out of creative and getting you lag-free
    If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

3. Martnsav

Martnsav New Meeper

Thank you so much, I'll try those now.
    Savannah

Bob4444444 likes this.
  4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

If you are still stuck, feel free to reply here and I'll try to force tp you to a less laggy area. Sorry for the inconvenience, and in the future, if you decide to go to Creative, I suggest employing some techniques to reduce lag.

5. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Some ways to reduce lag are:
    • closing outside programs other than minecraft
    • downloading the mod "optifine"
    • some computer fixers that will help boost your computer speed.

BooBear1227 and Nman830 like this.
  6. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Do you still have this issue?

7. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

You haven't been on forums for about a week and a half, and you haven't been ingame for a week. I think you may have solved this. If you are still having problems, feel free to message me ingame or on the forums. Moving to resolved.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.