1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Crazysponge4464 application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Ryder, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryder

Ryder Well-Known Meeper

In Game Name: Crazysponge4464
    Skype Username: scoowby
    Teamspeak Username: Crazysponge4464
    Mic use:Sometimes
    Timezone:EST
    Hours online per weekday:1 to 3
    Hours online per weekend:1 to 10
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod, Mod to SuperMod)
    Citizen to helper
    Introduction:
    Hello, my name is Crazysponge4464. I have played meepcraft for about a year now, i have had a lot of experience. i once owned a town and i was assistant for 3 towns. I would be delighted to serve the server as a helper and i think that i would overcome my few weaknesses and make the server safer yet a lot more enjoyable.
    Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?
    I think that i could help make the server more enjoyable for new players and help them with whatever they need and kind of like give a tour to them and explain the basics.
    Weaknesses:1:I have to admit, im not the most intelligent person when it comes to helping with rank problems or related.2: I am a little emotionally weak, i can get hurt very easily by bad stuff.

Conclusion:please respond, i would be delighted to help this server and improve its reputation. :) thank you for your time.

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Hi crazy, I see a lot of potential in you, even though I stand at a -1 right now.

- Improve your in game activity and helpfulness.I've never seen you in game and our time zones aren't very far apart, so I should have seen you before. I'd also like you to help out in game; we like to see people being helpful and nice beforr they apply.

- Improve your forums activity and helpfulness. One of your first posts was this application; that is unacceptable. I suggest that you get to at least member or active member before applying again, if you get denied. I also think tyat you should post well-formed, contributive posts in the Q&A, Suggestions, Report a Bug, and Staff Recruitment sections.

- The application was short and not that well-made. Each section should be at least a paragraph, with each paragraph having at least 6 sentences in it.

- The Introduction section is there for us to get to know you. What are your likes and dislikes? What are your personality traits? Try to keep it only subtley about Meepcraft.

- The Why section is the beef of your application. We are looking for at least 4 or 5 points about why you are more unique than the nine other people who apply each day. Use the post under the Compulsory Application Format for tips on what to put in your why. Elaborate on each point; describe how you demonstrate each trait.

- The Weaknesses section was pretty good, but I would prefer it if you had elaborated on how each weakness effects you and how you are working so that they won't effect your work as a Helper too much.

- Your Conclusion should be a short and to the point summary of youe why and weaknesses sections. Really break down what you put into no morr than 2 or 3 sentences.

Like I said at the top, I'm a -1 at this time. However, I think with a bit of effort, you could become a very good Helper.

3. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

-1 ^^ Although I disagree with the part about seeing potential in you. You gave us nothing to see potential in you. And potential equals consideration on hire.

You're not online often enough in-game - heck you've been gone for almost a full week from the server (http://imgur.com/a/0cCWZ). You're obviously not dedicated enough to the community, your activity on forums is ridiculously low, when you're in-game you don't help the community as you should, and I'm pretty sure you're not on teamspeak as much as you should be.

I'd expected a lot more in an application from an applicant claiming to have been on the server for so long now. The reasons you gave us were weak and vague. Further elaborate on them and show us you know what you're talking about. Give us more information!

Weaknesses: If you're too sensitive then you shouldn't be applying in the first place. This position can be very hectic and there are people who will bash on you simply for doing your job.

I do not see this application has having enough effort put into it either.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  4. Ryder

Ryder Well-Known Meeper

chaos546 likes this.
  5. Ryder

Ryder Well-Known Meeper

~~~~~~ Thank you for your time :) I have not been on for 6 days because im in Pennsylvania right now and i do not have access to minecraft. About the emotionally weak part, i also included that i could overcome some of my few weaknesses so i will not be affected by the cruel words :) I am going to get on meepcraft tomorrow, i hope to speak with you then :)

StopResetting likes this.
  6. osymigosy

osymigosy Popular Meeper

I don't have anything other to add except that I don't see your effort for this position, it requires dedication and with the quality of your application I don't see that in you.
    I am at a -1
    Sorry, if you really want the position reapply in 2 weeks with more dedication and determination to be a helper.

7. Ryder

Ryder Well-Known Meeper

8. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

*Your app was quite short.
    *You need more forum activity, as this helps the community that doesn't see you IG get to know you.
    *I've never really seen you online, even if you are active, I would suggest helping people in shout, or a least using shout.
    *Each section of your application was shorter than was needed.
    *I feel you rushed on this.
    I don't see you getting the position this time, but good luck.

9. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

Gratz on 9 posts....

10. bideawee

bideawee Active Meeper

I've said it once, I'll say it again.
    DO NOT APPLY FOR STAFF IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER!
    -pi

11. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Short app, I've never seen you ingame, and your forum activity is low, I am -1

12. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

Hello crazysponge I am a -1 for now. Your forum activity is low and I have never seen you on TeamSpeak. Your app was very short and not the best quality too. Try talking more in /shout and post in the Q/A section to try and bring your activity up.

13. shains

shains never stop fighting

Hi crazysponge,

Due to your ban history this application is denied. Also, work on your activity and making your application better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.