1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Crazylight98 Helper App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by crazylight98, Mar 27, 2014.

?

Am I worthy to become a HELPER?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maybe (50/50)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazylight98

crazylight98 Well-Known Meeper

Name is CrazyLight98, I have been playing Minecraft since the 1.5 patch.
    I would rather be called crazylight98, but for those people who really wants to know my name can Skype with me.
    Skype ID: crazylight98
    Time/Location: US- Pacific Time
    Online Avg.: 70hrs/week

I have been playing Meepcraft since the 1.5 patch, I have seen it change and everything. I started buying ranks when the 1.7 patch came out. This is due to the fact that I am now legal to work and I can my own money, so I don't have any holdbacks (such as parents) to how much I would like to spend on Meepcraft. I have donated a total of almost 120$ (helping other buying rank too) so far, and I'm planning to donate so much more because I see a lot of potential in the server. I have been a mod for 2 other servers both were southeast asian server, but the server closed because the owner quit.

Why am I worthy for being a helper? I am pretty sure some of you do not know me yet, but i really like to help people, new people and also active and existing players. I have helped a lot of new players, buy helping them give them tools as a starter kit or help them to get food, guide them to how to get stuff for their game in Meepcraft. Even though I am not a helper yet I have helped a lot of people, but getting that helper title will be so much of an honor cause' then I can have people trusting me and I can help them even more. I want to be more involve and active in this server because like I said I see huge potential in this server. I am online literally almost 24/7 because my schedule is so flexible that it allows me to be online all the time.

Other than Meepcraft, in real life, I have donated a lot and helped a lot of people physically, that is because I am so involved on campus's community service, and in addition I am a part of a fraternity called the Pi Kappa Alpha, this fraternity allows students and men to become better men, taking leadership roles and being independent.

I would like to get the opportunity to prove my self through being a servant of Meepcraft, a helper. Thank you for your considerations.

2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

•No format (this will get you auto-denied)
    •You need teamspeak
    •Never seen you online or on teamspeak
    •New to forums
    Well I'm sorry to say, but this will get auto-denied.

Jiltism likes this.
  3. HazTheMan99

HazTheMan99 Celebrity Meeper

theres partly a format

4. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Khafra likes this.
  5. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

App short, not active, not helping with shout so -1

6. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

^ Denied. Please do not reapply any sooner than in two weeks.

I would give you suggestions, but they were already given.

Bob4444444 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.