1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Could I be unbanned yet?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by David Cooper, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Cooper

David Cooper New Meeper

Ign (in game name) : mrbloxminer
    Date/time : 11:47
    Reason: banned for rank scamming even though we gave the money back.
    Ban Length: perm but been banned about a year now
    Staff Member: sjoeapprentice
    Why we should consider your appeal: I am writing to you today to say I am sorry for all the things I have done and how much I actually miss this server. I know you will disagree with me saying that it is right that you are banned but I have lived without out it for about a year now maybe less. first of all I find it unfair that is was just me and no one else got banned tht I saw doing it. secondly I would like to say thank you to sjoeapprentice for banning me as I deserved it at the time but think I have done my time and I would really like get back on this server. Please take notice that I am sorry and I realise how good this sever is and how boring life is. (You may have realised that this is like lucas11811890's appeal becuase we were both in the same scam exempt he just transferred it to my account) thank you for taking your time to listen

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
    mrli1 likes this.
  2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

It was actually in August, by deinen, but your appeal is accepted. Dont let any scamming happen again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.