1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: corrupted mods -fuzzir plz read

1. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

How corrupt is it that we took your story into play and a super-mod proved you were lying about the items you picked up? Forget to add that? We do our jobs by the rules. You may want to check out that rules page, by the way. You have broken the language rule, toggling pvp without 3 warnings, arguing with and lying to a super-mod.. If you were to tell the story like it is, it was not harassment. He simply showed his opinion on the tax of your town. Even as he called us in, he stated "There is no need to issue a ban, I would just like my things back". I informed you that what you did was illegal, as you did not give 3 warnings and even so, did not have proof of even the first one, so the belongings needed to be returned. When you refused (multiple times), I then asked for the super-mod you lied to, to accompany me as you were being disrespectful. Now please, tell me how corrupt we are as mods again?

By the way, thanks Bluecarneal for the help! :)

2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

This ban appeal is idiotic. Not even going to bother reading that paragraph full of language, lack of format and generally non-constructive content. Refile if you like with a well structured argument as to why we should consider whatever it is you are attempting to say, and do not slander my fellow staff whilst doing so. As you say Onis said to you, you are indeed wasting my time.