1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Coro123x007 ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Killeryi2, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killeryi2

Killeryi2 Meeper

Posting a Ban Appeal:If you wish to have your appeal considered, please ensure you follow the following format. (Appeals on bans less than 1 day will not be considered.)

IGN (In-Game Name):Coro123x007
    Date/Time:The day the server reset (End of CG)
    Reason:"Admitting to duping"
    Ban Length:perm
    Staff Member:Fuzzlr
    Why we should consider your appeal:

<Take out the private convro and write a real ban appeal>

And let me remind you that I was banned the day of the reset, and how would I have had time to "Dupe?" I thought it was a new start? I duped before the reset, to prove a point, so why am I the only one that got banned for duping? Everyone else that duped, cheated, hacked, was unbanned right?

Just think about it for once, without looking at it from a bias standpoint. Nothing like "He should stay banned cause he's bad" or whatever. And most of you reading this, did something bad before the reset. Like that one thread of admitting your "Sins"? I just want to be able to come back, and play, nothing more than that.

2. Killeryi2

Killeryi2 Meeper

A real ban appeal? Is this counted as a fake ban appeal cause I wrote it too? There was no particular reason I was banned, considering I didn't dupe after the reset, nor admit to "Duping". And the private convo was showing you what fuzzlr thought, considering he was the one that banned me.

3. Killeryi2

Killeryi2 Meeper

Anyone want to please step up and address this?

4. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

As Fuzzlr is the one who banned you, I will notify Fuzzlr that the appeal is here.

5. Killeryi2

Killeryi2 Meeper

I talked to him on skype, and he said that's a good idea, does that count? Cause I don't think he is going to come here. lol

Yobrepos likes this.
  6. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

The fact that Fuzzlr himself banned you for duping when this server first started up says a lot. On ban appeals we usually don't see a focus on what other's have done. Saying "Everyone else that duped, cheated, hacked, was unbanned right?" is a NOT a legitimate reason for considering your appeal. This is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.