1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied coolmaxx ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by CreativeJuices, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreativeJuices

CreativeJuices New Meeper

IGN: coolmaxx
    Date/Time: 2 months ago?
    Reason: Scamming, have a nice life.
    Ban Length: permaaa
    Staff Member: Deinen0
    Why we should consider your appeal: The staff member who banned me was corrupt, I didn't scam anyone, I'd like to see Deinen0 submit proof.

2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

And I would like to see you remain banned, most likely only one of us is going to get what they want.

You appeal on another of your alts on another alternate IP address and hope to receive respectful treatment. I've been around for the duration of your ban issuing bans whenever I saw another of your accounts pop up with more insults towards players, language, etc. Now that CreativeJuices is banned I expect you will create yet another alt and continue this appeal, however I hope to god you are never allowed back on the server, simply because you are a horrible person. I believe on your appeal you stated you did not care for the proof, and admitted to it, because you did not have time to answer the appeal.

Deinen's simple case of abuse does not in any way undo your scamming, I was there for the case and checked the evidence myself. I seriously suggest you give up and move on, as your continued efforts to evade your ban and attempts to annoy staff(unsuccessful, only causing dislike for you) have proved to be very much detrimental to any case you put forward.

Staff feel free to rule this as you wish but I handled the crap he put up on these forums for the past two months and banned the many alts and IPs he hid behind as he continued his efforts.

Denied, have a nice life.

I don't have authority to say that, but let's hope one of our amazing staff members agrees.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    kevman967, Jiltism and Erebus45 like this.
  3. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

"Why we should consider your appeal: The staff member who banned me was corrupt, I didn't scam anyone, I'd like to see Deinen0 submit proof."

First of all as a member of the community you are not allowed to know staff business and what you do know is nothing more than speculation and offhand comments.

Deinen0 was not corrupt and has done more for this server then most. You attack and this slander only proves that your a plague and a issue towards the community.

Your past history is nothing but negative and your appeal was not needed.

Denied.

I hope you have a outstanding time outside of meepcraft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.