1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Coolck5's Mod/helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by coolck5, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolck5

coolck5 New Meeper

Hello my fellow Meepcrafters! My name is Coleman Kingwell (AKA coolck5). I love playing Minecraft. One of my favorite servers is Meepcraft. One day I was playing on the server with my friend when he said, “Why don’t you try out for staff.” I agreed that this was great idea because I can have fun while playing and keep the server free of hackers and other cheaters who may ruin the game for other people. I have a Skype and TeamSpeak to communicate with associates and friends. My Skype name is coleman.kingwell and my TeamSpeak name is coolck5. I have a strong belief that to play good you must have good equipment, that is why I have a perfect mic. I am a 15 year old mine crafter who started playing a few years ago.

The thing that makes me unique is that I live in a place most people think is deserted when really were just like anyone else in the U.S. I live on Maui, which is part of a small island chain called Hawaii. So I play during the daylight hours of the pacific time zone. I am an intelligent and athletic kid that attempts to do well in school so I play almost all weekend and at night during the week days (pacific time). I think that I play much more than other people and can be watch the server when you guys are asleep. I am still a little confused about the positions of the server, but like most of my application says, I would like to be mod and if not a mod than a helper so I can do something to contribute to this great server.

There are multiple reasons why I should be mod. The first reason is because of my strong bond with the server and the community. The main characteristic that I look for in a server is the community and how kind the people of the server are. That characteristic is what makes this server stand out. The second reason why I should be mod is because I could spend a lot of time patrolling the server for hackers, who are stopping the other players on the server from having the maximum playing experience. The third reason why I should be mod is because I want to improve this server by giving many ideas that would boost the amount of players and how much people enjoy the server. Even though this server is a big success, it has many weaknesses that can be changed, such as the annoying people on the faction server and the under cover hackers that I plan on terminating. Another characteristic that many other servers find important about me is the fact that I can also speak a good amount of Japanese.

The bond between the server and I go beyond compare showing that I am a great player to have working on your staff team. The things I have told you have shown that I have the potential to be a grade A moderator with the kindness to be friends with all, yet the harshness to punish people for their crimes against the server. There isn’t much of a difference between this server and some of the top Minecraft servers. It just needs a little push. That is another thing I love about servers. I like to slowly watch them evolve and grow into the great servers that make up Minecraft today. To reinstate, I am a young man who plays often and can show the Minecraft community that this is a great server and with me it will only become better.

KaiUsesThis likes this.
  2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

•New on the forums
    •This is your first post ever
    •You didn't use the format

3. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

Hi coolck5, sorry but -1.

•Application; Lacking but it was sort of nice. Please use the format. http://meepcraft.com/threads/compulsory-application-format-tips.507/

•Fourms; Your a new member so start posting a little more and get noticed. Also help in Q&A, it's a good spot.

•In-game Helping; I've never seen or heard of you, try helping in-game and shouting a little more. (Maybe different timezones)

I've never heard of you so I can't say much more. But please use the format and good luck

4. Darren Darcy

Darren Darcy Popular Meeper

5. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

i think this will be auto denied lack of format

6. HenAld

HenAld Popular Meeper

Not right format
    Not helpful in game
    New to forums

7. Orangefanta1028

Orangefanta1028 Well-Known Meeper

^^^^

8. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Denied. While you did fulfill some of the fields in the required format, you left out a number of them. Furthermore, many points in your application were largely irrelevant to the position. For instance, we don't have a factions server.

If you reapply, please do so in no less than two weeks.

Highlanders3Ruth and chaos546 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.