1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied CookieMonster_64

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by CookieMonster_64, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CookieMonster_64

CookieMonster_64 New Meeper

Member Name CookieMonster_64

Additional In Game Names: CookieMonster_64

When you were banned: January 2015

Reason for ban: KitPvP Hacking

Ban Length: Permanent

Staff member who issued ban: GingerManOWNS

Why we should consider your appeal: I really love playing on meepcraft. Its one of my favorite servers, and I would never do anything that I knew could get me banned. Now, I am being completely honest. I logged into my account on my friend's computer to play at his house. When I left, of course I logged out, but my username was sill filed into the launcher. Since my username was the only other username besides his in the launcher, (because that's the way that the MC launcher works...) he didn't need to enter the password to log into my account. Sometime after I left, he used my account to hack in KitPvP (probably because he knew he couldn't do it with his account.) I wouldn't do anything to get myself banned like this, so I hope you understand and can find it somewhere to unban me :(

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: The hack client he was using was Wurst.

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

If your 'friend' hacked on your account, can you explain why this is your third offence of hacking?

3. CookieMonster_64

CookieMonster_64 New Meeper

There is nothing to explain except that if this was my 3rd offense, (and it does say that on the menu screen when I try to log in; Kit pvp hacking x3) my friend had been hacking and got reported on my account 3 times. Understand, I didn't know he was even using my account to do anything up until I tried to login to Meepcraft and it said that I was banned. Please understand that I would not hack like this on Meepcraft, and any/all offenses delt were from my friend. Please understand, as I have removed my account from his computer and it will not happen again. :)

4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Considering this is your third ban in Kitpvp Hacking, it's hard to believe you haven't noticed yet the fact that you have been 'hacked' by your friend. Due to this, I think you need a little more time to ensure that we can trust you not to hack again!

Your account is your responsibility!

Denied, and please wait at least two weeks before appealing again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.