1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Continue here about guns.

Discussion in 'Debates' started by KlutchDecals, Nov 2, 2016.

1. xAZN_SJx

xAZN_SJx Celebrity Meeper

Kudos to you. Yes, my numbers are based off the media and news outlets so I'm going by those sources. Whether there are 10000 good cops to every bad 1 or 50 to 1, that doesn't change the fact that many civilians are afraid of the police because of the colour of their skin. I can only imagine how disheartening it is to be a good cop and defamed because of what's going on, but there's really nothing I have more to say. Though, I am interested in how your numbers differ from the media's portrayal, so please pm me - I'd like to learn more.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

2. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Why don’t we focus on the roughly 1.1 Million cops that do care about the country, that love their job & protect others instead of the 50 (if that) that are bad.

3. xAZN_SJx

xAZN_SJx Celebrity Meeper

Listen. As a white male living in America, you are the epitome of privileged. No, that doesn't translate to "Your life is perfect!", "You can't have any problems", or "I hate white men!". You have it a lot easier than many people and there are many things you will not be able to fully experience or understand because of who you were born as. While cops and the justice system appear to be (full of) amazing people to you, and I'm not denying that there are good cops, many citizens can't help but fear them because of the racial injustice portrayed in the media. Maybe the media exaggerates these stories, probably not. But you cannot deny the fact that the justice system has failed POC time and time again. Not every case with a black and white person is a race issue, but some of these incidents are so full of blatant racism that to claim America isn't racist is pure ignorance when people have unjustly died. If you can't accept that there are racists in America and that people are hurt and losing their lives because of it, then please stop responding to me because you don't seem to be even trying to consider anyone's experiences but your own.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Zesk likes this.
  4. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

Please make a buzzfeed article about this if you want, but this has absolutely nothing to do with gun control anymore.

evilalec555 and Blue_Marlin like this.
  5. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

I made a new thread.

6. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

Please explain how white privilege exists

7. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

But not here though.,

8. Marthacuddles

Marthacuddles Celebrity Meeper

Guns do have a utility. For people such as police officers. Walking into a situation unarmed can be dangerous. There is also people out there who use it for other reasons, such as my grandad who goes hunting for birds. It's the people who are doing a wrong thing. The gun is only helping it.

9. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

When we are talking about people getting killed I don't consider recreation as
    a utility.

10. Marthacuddles

ahem your opinion may not always be the truth. and i was talking about people getting killed. self defense

11. MeepLord27

I apologize for not recognizing "my grandad uses his guns to hunt birds" as "people need guns for self defense". I suppose those pigeons can be quite threatening :penguin:.

Enron, Zesk and Adam34falcon like this.
  12. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

+10 sir

13. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

you ever see a pigeon in the city, don't touch it. They're monsters. Don't underestimate the power the pigeons have to deceive you

14. Marthacuddles

lmao

MeepLord27 likes this.
  15. MeepLord27

(I think this speaker genuinely covers every talking point that has been brought up.)

16. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

When you want to end a debate so you bring in the Hebrew Hammer

cooey, MeepLord27 and Enron like this.