1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Concert.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by CasualMow, Aug 9, 2020.

?

Are you coming?

1. YES

2. no....

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

Hello everyone. If you remember me good on you but for those who don't remember me I am one of the older players on meepcraft and have been in high towny places and low places throughout my playing history on meep. After a long stopping period I have decided to return one last time for one last concert. Now if you hated them you don't need to come but if you want feel free to come. Now this forum will be updated with more information as time goes on but as of right now I still need help from people as I have not played for a very long time.
    One of the things I need help finding is a venue for it in game. All I really need is a stage and seating for people. The concert will consist of a 20min first period of some of my normal covers and then a 10min break period to where I will just sing whatever and then another 30min of music and one or two new covers I have made.
    To make people be able to hear me I will be in a discord chat with everyone muted and be using my phone to transmit my voice and music.

I do hope to see you all there!

Date: TBD

Time: TBD

Venue/Location TBD

All information will be fully found within 7 days of this being posted.

Vexmae likes this.