1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted CNKRanger Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by CNK, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CNK

CNK New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): CNKRanger
    Date/Time: Feb. 16 around 2:45
    Reason: X-ray glitch
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: bass_flow
    Why we should consider your appeal: I simply did not know doing this glitch was illegal. I did it in order to try to get more money and things so my friends would think I'm actually good at the game. I also did this because i recently left the town of lolcats, there swagunitedfc and chaase5 had an excellent spawner and since i was no longer a member of the town i could not use their spawner. So i went on youtube and found this cool glitch to help me find spawners which i would have my elite friend ryker26 mine and he would make the spawner. I really wanted this spawner because i make a good amount of my money off of enchanted books. I just joined this server about a month ago and got of to a good start by donating to get the premium rank. I hope you take this appeal seriously and let me back on the server.

2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Upon further investigation, I have reduced this to 6 more days. I hope you do not let this happen again

CNK likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.