1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Chunk Houses

Discussion in 'Architecture' started by ThecrazyJJ, Feb 20, 2017.

1. ThecrazyJJ

ThecrazyJJ Popular Meeper

So these three builds will be the first in the upcoming Architecture Division of my Corporation. You can see them in this video. I know some parts of the video aren't the best so if you guys could give some advice and tips that would be great!

EDIT: I really don't like the first house personally. But maybe that's just me being my own worst enemy (wouldn't be the first time).

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  2. Liz

Liz Celebrity Meeper

I love all three.

trdavis25 and ThecrazyJJ like this.
  3. hardegat

hardegat Celebrity Meeper

Good work

ThecrazyJJ likes this.
  4. Scrooloose

Scrooloose Meeper

I really like them.

ThecrazyJJ likes this.
  5. TheTastyNacho

TheTastyNacho Celebrity Meeper

Amazing Videos!!!! I like the first two. Not a fan of the third, but the videos are honestly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThecrazyJJ likes this.
  6. MiniArch_

MiniArch_ Popular Meeper

Bruh, for 16x16 those are great houses. Love the interior. you could really make a lot of money doing interior work for others. ik i would hire you. way to go! keep it up!

ThecrazyJJ likes this.
  7. trdavis25

trdavis25 Celebrity Meeper

Wow real nice. send me a mail in game with ur name. I might have an offer to give you some time in the future.

ThecrazyJJ likes this.
  8. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

I'll take the car

ThecrazyJJ likes this.
  9. ThecrazyJJ

Thanks everyone for the kind replies! Also just a heads up the tutorials will probably be out for Monday instead of the Sunday date it says at the end of the video for anyone interested! Also hoping to get a random build up too!

Lol you have no idea. First there was no cars / flans mod for 1.10 . Then I got the Little Tiles Mod, had to build each individual 'baby-block' to make my own custom cars, then I realized my shaders pack didn't work with the mod. So I then asked the mod creator what to use, but that texture pack was too resource intensive. Anyways, long story short I eventually found this one shown in the video that works well and looks pretty nice, so for all that work I'm keeping the car!

builderjunkie012 likes this.
  10. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

Good job, the first house was not the best and could be improved, but the third house was outstanding in my opinion. The filming, editing, and the choice of music for each build was just extraordinary. Keep of the good work!

ThecrazyJJ likes this.
  11. ThecrazyJJ

Yeah I definitely found the first house to be the most underwhelming; it was the first one out of the three I built so... yeah. I'm thinking about redoing the interior of the 2nd house... , way too drafty.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 24, 2017 ---
    So I kind of lied again with timings.. hehe sorry! I'm gonna be pushing out a small video with a new mini-build series tomorrow or Wednesday! Hopefully then Friday I will be putting out the tutorial video and next Tuesday or Wednesday Ep. 2 of the Chunk Houses series! Thanks for the support guys and sorry for any inconviences!

Also I'm gonna post-pone my banner / icon making till' next weekend!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017