1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted chris kline

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by _MacintoshWave_, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _MacintoshWave_

_MacintoshWave_ Celebrity Meeper

Member Name chris kline

Additional In Game Names: XxGedaviaManxX

When you were banned: I was banned permenantly about 15 minutes ago.

Reason for ban: advertising

Ban Length: forever

Staff member who issued ban: Reggles44

Why we should consider your appeal: i am going to get right down to the point of why i should be unbanned, but first i will explain in detail. i currently have midterm exams in school so this week i get home at lunch. when i got home i went straight onto the computer. i have been on teamspeak all day long. eventually, a large group of people came and we started discussing about life and science and theories. anyway, i purchased a server from mcprohosting earlier this month, and i have been working very hard on it. i felt proud of my progress and wanted to show it to them. so i gave them the ip, but instead of poking them, i accidently put it i the chat instead of poking them. then about a half an hour ago, interdesirename poked me saying that reggles wanted me for something. i poked reggles to ask if i could help him, but then my mom called my to clean the kitchen. and when i came back i was banned. i was shocked at first, but then i realized what i had been banned for and i realized that i did this to myself and that people make mistakes all the time. i only distributed the link to show my friends my progress since the server isn't even up and won't be for a while and i also warned them not to ask to be staff. so i would like the staff to know that nothing that i did was flat out break the rules, it was just to show my friends what i was so proud of. so i beg you, please forgive me and let me play meepcraft.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: i have spent a total of 80$ on the server.
    i have many friends that i won't be able to talk to in person because of my ban. everything i have stated above is honest and true and feel free to judge me any way you like, i will accept my punishment if this appeal is denied, but i would be very thankful if you can accept this appeal and let me play meepcraft again.
    thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.
    have a nice day!

2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

What would you change in order to ensure this never happened again? Advertising is a very severe offence.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  3. _MacintoshWave_

i have learned a very valuable lesson. it just means that i have to be mire careful of what i am doing online. i really wasn't trying to promote myself, i was just proud of all the work i have done on my server. i really wasnt thinking about what i was doing and it resulted in me getting banned. as i said my server won't be finished for a long time. and i just wanted to show them the new spawn.

4. ChrisKline

ChrisKline New Meeper

please i love meepcraft. i never meant to break any of the rules.

5. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

This appeal is on hold for 2 weeks.
    even tho you didn't mean to advertise your server, it is still advertising we want to make sure you understand this.

6. _MacintoshWave_

ok but what does it mean when im on hold?<--------nubby question

DeadlyPoptartz and Chaase5 like this.
  7. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

This means that they are most likely going to accept your appeal in 2 weeks. You are going to have to wait until then.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  8. _MacintoshWave_

mklol. till then!:p:D
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 12, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 30, 2015 ---
    ok. it's been two weeks, and i think i'm going insane for not being on meep. liek......iitz crayzay:sorry:

9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Hello, I apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience. The ban will be lifted, but the next time this will be treated very seriously. Pleasse give the rules a read, and welcome back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.