1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Chest Shop ID's

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Langston1209, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Langston1209

Langston1209 Popular Meeper

Don't have pictures of it at the moment. Cause I didn't think it would be that big of a deal, but the ID's for some chest shops such as enchanted books are glitchy, causing them to either not work- or the ID for the item completely changes.

Quite a few times I've had few shops not work and I grab the item inside and do /iteminfo to find out the ID is different from what I originally set it as, so I change it and 10-15 minutes later the shop fails again because the ID changed back to what it was before.

2. MaxximusDavid

MaxximusDavid Well-Known Meeper

I've never had this issue, I hope you get it figured out.

3. Dem0Gorgon

Dem0Gorgon Celebrity Meeper

I have also got this issue with my book shop always saying it is out of stock when it clearly is not. I also noticed that my fortune III and looting III have the same item number when I did /iteminfo

Empoleon_master likes this.
  4. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

This is not an issue we can fix