1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Cheeezy's Helper App Accepted

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by CheeezyNinjaa, Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeezyNinjaa

CheeezyNinjaa Popular Meeper

ign: CheeezyNinjaa

Teamspeak: cheezyninjaa

In game hours (weekday): 5-9

In game hours (weekend) 7-9

Introduction: Hello my name is Riley but all of you know me as CheeezyNinjaa. I attend Rocklin High School in which I just completed my first year of high school. I also play basketball for them. Our coaches train us and expect us to be leaders on and off the court.

Why: The staff here have done so much for me and I think it is time to repay them once again! I have been apart of this community for 8 months. In those 8 months I have played i have learned a lot about the staff here and was a helper before the revolution. Some quantities I think I would bring are experience, my willingness to learn and get better, and my personal drive to strive! My experience as come from all the time I have played here and my time spent on staff. I am also ready to learn and get better then before so I can help the people of Meep even more. To show my drive to strive I completed 130-140 Modreqs in the 3 days after the reset!

Conclusion: As I have stated, I play that leadership role because basketball, I have played for 8 months, I bring experience, willingness to learn and get better, and my drive to strive. To end I would like to say that you should give me another chance because as many elders have told me, "Actions aways speak louder then words" (Or type in this case). Thank you for your time!

Weakness: Sometimes I don't have enough proof...

2. Lt_Ronald

Lt_Ronald New Meeper

Good i like it +20

3. Coro123x007

Coro123x007 Popular Meeper

4. CheeezyNinjaa

Thanks guys but don't comment on apps though :p You will get forum banned

5. The_Squirrelman

The_Squirrelman Popular Meeper

Hey Cheeezy! Let's start with the app. First, your application's length was average, or a little below. However, I liked some of the material you had in the app, including your specific qualities you had to bring to the table, and your overall experience with the community, and with being staff. However, the app in itself was a bit too short, and lacked content. Now, in your record, you are perfectly fine. You were a good staff member, and one of the few helpers who constantly took initiative. You're always communicating with staff and bringing out a positive attitude and personality, and I'd love to have you as staff. I would give you an insta +1, but the application was a bit short. For now, +.5

6. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Accepted for interview.

Although the application was shabby I look forward to hearing what you can bring to the community.

7. CheeezyNinjaa

First off thanks for the feed back Squirrel! And second do I talk to you Reg for the interview or Cooley?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.