1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Chats

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Cake_Army_Max, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Cake_Army_Max

Cake_Army_Max Active Meeper

Hello, before I say what I want to do, I want to say that I have already made this thread a couple weeks ago but, I didn't have good reasons why they should be created. I think we need a /elitechat or something to be able to sell spawners in a chat only Elite+ can see because if you do /g Selling Spawners Msg Me [Elite+] you get atleast 2 non-donors msging you and then you need to explain that they can't own spawners, and then they say your a mean jerk, then you say its not my rule, its the server rule. Blah Blah Blah. Most elite+'s get the point, ill run this and take screenshots for proof that this happens for those of you that are non elites.

Spawner Proof 1.png
    some of you might say "you also said first non elite+ to msg me gets 10k, but if you see iamlegomaster asked for a spawner, but saying to msg me for non elites I was increasing the chances of people reading my next chat msg, msg me for a spawner Elite+

2. marranz631

marranz631 Active Meeper

Just keep believing and the universe will guide you. To what you ask? Only you may find out

3. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

If you don't want to sell spawners, don't sell them.
    If you don't want a noob to ask you for spawners, don't sell them.

4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

This is really not needed. Just add 'Elite+ a only' at the end of your chat message. Denied.