1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Change the Gold Price at the Bank

1. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

-1 for the bad attitude.

-1 for the idea, there's really no need for it

smk, steviefiveo56, iKitten and 10 others like this.
  2. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

Oh Master Hornemans, please, please enlighten me. My mind has seen dark times no other mind has seen. Enlighten me, oh give me the hope to have the knowledge, intelligence, and superiority you have one day Master. Please Master Hornemans please bestow upon me the complexity of this magnificant idea on my shallow and futile brain and help me find the light.

Oh Master Hornemans, please.

Save Meepcraft. Enlighten our people. Help us dear Master.

Bloopers, smk, CasualNuker and 7 others like this.
  3. ekjhgekuie

ekjhgekuie Celebrity Meeper

self inflated and egocentric

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Bloopers, cooey, Hornemans and 6 others like this.
  4. J055Y_

J055Y_ Celebrity Meeper

Your attititude makes me feel physically ill and since you have provided no feasible logic to warrant this implementation, I see no reason to support it. Rather than explaning and evaluating an opinion or idea, you are stating the designated idea and then rebuking any attempt to reason with you by classifying all those who disagree as lesser beings.
    I don't know if you ever learned this in school, but the key attributes of a functional and reasonable marketting move (or any proposition to a third party audience) are the Point Evidence Explain narrative. Just mentioning this term gives me crazy nostalgia since this is grade 4 stuff, however for the sake of progress, I will elaborate.

Point

The first step, and the only one that you tend to focus on (not just in this thread but every proposition that I have come across from you) is the most obvious: stating what you want.

Evidence

For any reasonable argument to be made, sufficient evidence of the proposition being beneficial to the system must be provided. This could include standard metric data, surveys, reports, etc. I would elaborate on the concepts of accuracy and precision, but that would spiral off into a seperate topic.

Explain

Probably (in my opinion) the most crucial step, I would argue it to be even more important than the first step, since a movement without reason is simply a statement. You must elaborate and explain why your proposition should be implemented, utilizing the evidence supplied in the previous stage to back up each of the points made and thoroughly diagnose the context under which the suggestion would be utilized, i.e. in order to make a valid argument about voting being changed, sufficient investigation and accurate evidence must be included.

I do hope that even if your arrogance refuses to acknowledge your own impudence and fatuity, that you may learn something from this and proceed to develop your mental cognitivity as well as improve your communication skills.

- J055Y_

iKitten, Bloopers, SuperDyl and 5 others like this.
  5. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

People will still put money into gold.

I don't have a bad attitude, I have a practical one and a lot of your suggestions are far from practical. Actually explain why you think this idea will be good or it'll most likely get denied just for that reason. Not explaining something leaves players asking why and no one really able to give an informed opinion other than yes or no. I've met a lot more clever people on here than what you seem to think of yourself, Hornemans, mainly because they're actually decent and listen to other people to form better ideas with each other's help. Don't do yourself an obvious disservice and get an idea denied just by the way you've written a post and actually involve the community.

smk, Zesk, iKitten and 4 others like this.
  6. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

Completely useless thread without an explaination ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

iKitten, Bloopers, SuperDyl and 4 others like this.
  7. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

This is a suggestion, let’s talk about the suggestion instead of attacking each other

Enron, iKitten, Hornemans and 3 others like this.
  8. agnd

agnd is a steely-eyed missile man

This is so hilariously far from a statement of your reasoning.

-1 Reasons stated above, it's good to have a standard physical currency. Changing this will not help the server

Also, you have literally assumed that no one on the entire server can compare to your intelligence; I'd recommend you dismount your high horse.

SuperDyl, smk, Zesk and 3 others like this.
  9. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

I honestly hate reading your suggestions when you feel the need to blatantly insult everyone else.

-1, for the suggestion.

Muunkee, iKitten, agnd and 2 others like this.
  10. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Denied, no benefits were provided to even allow us to consider the suggestion.

11. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

Pretty sure the idea is to have a constant value material so we can have untraced payments for illegal deals. -1