1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Change market

Discussion in 'Denied' started by werejoshguy, Jul 5, 2015.

1. werejoshguy

werejoshguy Well-Known Meeper

Hello, I am werejoshguy. I have rejoined, couple months ago I would play here and there but this isn't that thread. I am making a suggestion to change up the market, you can still have it but I would like it if you added my idea with it as well. I think /worth and /sell should be a thing. You can set the prices up in the config and it shouldn't be that hard. The market that is being used should be used for buying only and /sell for selling. The reason I ask for this is so everything (or mostly everything) fits in one simple command so we can sell the stuff we normally couldn't sell because of space. An example would be red-stone, we can only sell the ore and it kinda pisses me off how I go mining and half the stuff aren't sell-able. Any questions? Ask below. Thanks for reading.

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

I'm really confused. We have a /sell command, and you can sell redstone dust. When was the last time you were in game?

GroovyGrevous and Dockson like this.
  3. werejoshguy

I don't really understand the /sell command at the moment. Are you selling to the server or to other players. The way I mean is selling to the server because right now is for other players (I assume because you sell it for the amount you say)

4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

There are items you can sell to the server @ /warp shop

For players, we now have MeepShop, which is akin to the vShop we used to have last year or so.

But otherwise, no, we have no plans of adding MeepShop back in.

chaos546 likes this.
  5. werejoshguy

Alright, just was a suggestion.

6. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

It was a good one. :) There was just a lot of issues we encountered when we had MeepShop in, it was a good idea, but it does not work very well at all.

cooey and werejoshguy like this.