1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Chaase5 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Chaase5, Jun 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Chaase5
    When you were banned: 2 weeks ago
    Reason: Advertisements
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Slicknlsy
    Why we should consider your appeal: Im truly sorry for taking players off of meepcraft and to another server. I will NEVER say another servers name while I'm on meepcraft. I was just stupid for saying what I said. While off of meepcraft and on other servers, I saw people from meepcraft on the other servers. It made me just want to go on the meepcraft and play with them.
    I really hope you take this into consideration, and I think that it would be cool to get unbanned on my Birthday... Today.

Thanks for your time.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 6, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 6, 2014 ---
    Yay!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 8, 2014 ---
    Bump Bump bumpa d bump bump.

Attached Files:

2. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

With your extensive ban history, I really had to think about this one. Since you are a dedicated Meeper I will unban you, however 2 weeks is not a long time for an ads ban. Your meebles have been wiped as well. Please don't make me regret this decision.
    Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.