1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Chaase5 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Chaase5, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):Chaase5
    Date/Time: Sometime last night
    Reason: Hacks
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Flamedemond2
    Why we should consider your appeal: You should consider my appeal because of these reasons.
    1. First off, i have no clue how to even download a hack. i have a mac so i dont even think that it is possible to get a mod. Im 13 years old (says im 18 on forums, but im not.) My parents would never let me download anything on the computer. If i did i would be grounded for months.
    2. I think that i was banned very unfairly. All of the people that had me banned were on the PVP team Clockwork. In my opinion i think that they think that i am a threat to their team and want me to be banned. Staff did not even look at the video that flamedemond posted for very long. The reasons that they said I hacked were absolutely terrible. If i remember correctly one was that i threw a shovel out of my inventory to fast and was able to hit the person while throwing the shovel ( i didnt hit anyone. Look carefully at the video.) There other reason, Iatemyfriends reason, was that my combos were too good. He said at 30 seconds into the video i jumped around and was comboing to fast. The last reason that i remember was hillbillys. This was that i turned around when someone was coming behind me. Have these people not herd of f5? I always f5 to make sure that i dont get 2v1ed while pvping.
    3. Lastly, i think that The people that looked at the video did not look at it long enough. They looked into the thread thinking that "oh, Iatemyfriends, hillbilly and flamedemond are posting on this. He might as well be banned with out me even looking at the video. These people are trustworthy enough." I really dont understand how the ban could be issued so fast.

Overall i would like you to look at the video agian and see that i was not actually hacking. Please consider this appeal and at least spend some time looking at the video.

Thanks for your time.

-Chaase5

2. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

3. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

4. Flamedemond2

Look from 1:15-1-30, you jump over him and still hit him. That's either aimbot or kill aura. Also 1:38 when you throw away your shovel and are still hitting him. Explain please.

5. Flamedemond2

It was you who hit him, because you can clearly see that you are facing him after and he was hit in the direction that you were facing.

Edit: I accidentally deleted your post. Screen was glitches and showed everything doubled. Sorry about that.

Fangdragon1998 likes this.
  6. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

Then i was facing him and hit him. is there a problem with that?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 20, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 20, 2014 ---
    I Didn't hack! Get that through your head! Seriously... If i did i would have been honest.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 20, 2014 ---
    How can i prove to you that i didnt hack?

7. Nerf958

Nerf958 Celebrity Meeper

1:20 seconds, iate jumps at you while you are looking the other way yet you still hit him. when the shovel is thrown he literally starts hitting him. The combo at 1:33 is in fact hacks as iate was out of range to hit chase making it the same for chase. A player cannot hit another player if the other player is out of distance. Example: Me and iate fight. hes 4 blocks away out of range. that makes me 4 blocks away out of range as well. That some how was not the case here.

Ace, Flamedemond and Iatemyfriends like this.
  8. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

Dood, Iate was lagging insanely bad. He admitted to it on skype too.

9. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

I dont think my proof is valid though. He didnt hit me WHEN he threw the shovel, I lagged hard in the air, I was all around lagging. Making it all possible. Chase is a legit player and he wouldn't hack. If you ask anyone I lag so hard in centrum.

10. Chaase5

Chaase5 Popular Meeper

Daz da biggest lie I've ever heard breh
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 21, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 21, 2014 ---
    One last thing. When I was comboing Iate at around 30 seconds and it looked like I was hacking, this is what happend. First off Iate was lagging insanely bad, which could have made the combo possible in the first place. Secondly, the greatest peice of evidence would be that he had just ate a god apple. When you eat a god apple and get regen 5, I believe, it makes it insanely easy for you to get combo on. If you don't believe me look it up. This should be last explain action I should have to give you to unban me because I was not hacking...

Thanks.

Empoleon_master likes this.
  11. Fangdragon1998

Fangdragon1998 Queen of the Nubs, La Elite Dragoness, Kæri On!

Refocus:
    This is a ban appeal, not a flame war.

Chaase5, oscarhouston, Khafra and 5 others like this.
  12. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

Bump

Chaase5 likes this.
  13. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

Your appeal has been accepted.

Sjoe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.