1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied CE Ban Appeal for harassment.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by CreepyEndermen, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreepyEndermen

CreepyEndermen Well-Known Meeper

IGN: CreepyEndermen
    Date/Time: about 1 Month ago.
    Reason: Harassment
    Ban Length: 7 days/Changed-to-perm
    Staff Member:MrsMergern
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    So i was very tired that very night, like nov 31st and it was about 10:30 at night. I was about to get off but i was drinking some hot co co when i spilt it and decided that made me upset and i wanted to play some more. So i was in shout and mrsmegan was chatting a lot, and i said hi because she is one of the few staff members that still play that i knew. One thing led to another, she bans me for harassing her. It's a confusing relation ship and i think it should STILL Be a tempban thanks and please read all of dis and that would be it thanks bye.

2. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

What makes you think after all your chances you deserve a 10th chance?

3. CreepyEndermen

CreepyEndermen Well-Known Meeper

10th chance that's a lie its like 23rd.
    I think i'm good part of the community

Videogames321 and iOblivion like this.
  4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I am involved, being the staff who authorized the perm ban, and have had dealings extensively with him before.

CreepyEndermen, I unbanned you once for a not fair ban, and despite all this you keep doing the same things you've done before. I like you, and I wish you learned, but you have not. You refuse to do so, you keep shooting yourself in the foot in the same damn position, this one is going to stick buddy, because you simply refuse to learn, and heed anything I had told you to do, such as BEHAVE, and play QUIETLY. Sorry man, I tried to help you, but you threw the advice off and kept doing the same things you always have.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
  5. shains

shains never stop fighting

Like you already stated, you've been given a number of chances. You have shown no sign of change as Deinen said and by the way you made this ban appeal, I can tell your attitude is still the same. This appeal is denied.

DeathBunny55 and BlackJack like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.