1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Cattle Heads In Skyblock

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by evil_eyes269, Jul 23, 2014.

1. evil_eyes269

evil_eyes269 Well-Known Meeper

I wish abbeythrowsstuff wouldn't mark a thread as resolved until it actually has been. The question was Please check that cows drop heads in Skyblock. She replied that they are not supposed to and then locked the thread, giving me no chance to reply and point out this:

So MrsMegan made a challenge that's impossible to complete not only because the biome changer is not implemented yet, and shows no sign of being so any time soon, but because cows and sheep do not drop heads. A fact that I was unaware of as I waste time trying to get one for this challenge while I wait for the biome changer.

MrsMegan, please amend Head Collector so that it is actually completable. Please check that all the heads that are require are obtainable now and do not require a feature that Skyblock does not have.

Thank you.

StopResetting likes this.
  2. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

There are quite a few on that list that you can't complete and it isn't up to me to remove or add challenges. You will have to sit tight until the correct person adds in the permissions and updates the head plugin.

3. evil_eyes269

evil_eyes269 Well-Known Meeper

Ok, thanks Megan. I don't suppose you can tell us which heads are not worth going for at the moment, to save us wasting our time and to let us go for the ones we can get?